What's new

Aero India 2013

The Garud Commando Force is the special forces unit of the Indian Air Force.
DSC_1132-garud.jpg
DSC01667-723046.JPG

GarudCommandoesPatrol.jpg

attachment.php

8a.gif

+ DHRUV WSI will be a highlight. I'm also interested in seeing some snaps if the IAF GARUDS. A little disappointed about this aspect of AI 2011, I am told the GARUDS took a much more low key approach and remained more unseen than at previous events.

I also enjoy the Aero India conference that goes on a few days before the air show- always a good time to get some in-depth info in certain projects. Last edition's highlight for me was the talk by the IN lead test pilot on the LCA program. A very informative and well executed talk on the N-LCA program's upcoming hurdles and milestones.

+ anyone planning to go?
Dude,how do you know so much?:cheesy: and you were 'told'?,inner sources? :x
Or are you an Indian govt official in UK by any chance?

Dude,how do you know so much?:cheesy: and you were 'told'?,inner sources? :x
Or are you an Indian govt official in UK by any chance?

Lol, just by piecing together multiple news reports! When I say I was "told" I meant I was told a couple of years back by some members who went to AI '11 and snapped a few pics of GARUDS that they had asked and been told that the GARUDS had been requested to be less overt and less aggressive in their dress and patrolling.

No mate! I am just a 19yo UK-born (of Indian origin) enthusiast!

Lol, just by piecing together multiple news reports! When I say I was "told" I meant I was told a couple of years back by some members who went to AI '11 and snapped a few pics of GARUDS that they had asked and been told that the GARUDS had been requested to be less overt and less aggressive in their dress and patrolling.

No mate! I am just a 19yo UK-born (of Indian origin) enthusiast!
Haha from the knowledge you exhibit I was mistaking you for a an expert or a diplomat :P
But your knowledge is appreciable.

Back
Top Bottom