What's new

Aero India - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jatt .

How about F-15K/SG/SA and SU-35 ? seems like you need a bit of learning , SU-30 is way inferior to the modern F-15 family one has to be a fool not to believe so.

@Jatt .

How about F-15K/SG/SA and SU-35 ? seems like you need a bit of learning , SU-30 is way inferior to the modern F-15 family one has to be a fool not to believe so.

Please educate us.

What about the F-15E, this is one hell of a plane and a true all-rounder, it practically INVENTED the Multi-role ideology:
No its not multi role....It performs the same task that Su30 mki does for IAF, in other words, its a air-superiority fighter....

Yeah....tell that to USAF... :) Su30 mki (not normal Su30) beat these birds in Red Flag....

Also he wasn't talking about just Su30, he meant Su3BM which is no doubt way to advanced than the present version of F15 (Silent Eagle is not included and as far as i know it will take time for it to enter in the service and presently no order is placed)....

This video wrongly mentions MAKS airshow, its really Aero 11, but a nice video anyways....

Last edited by a moderator:
3.jpg
which planes are these?

I think we should opt for more MiG-29K even for IAC-1 as the Air Force version,coz day by day technology changes...so we should plan to make more better strategies on this.....

We should buy ScanEagle UAV. Like China is helping Pakistan stay competitive against India, we should take help from USA against China.

Help from USA is the last thing that India should do. After all USA would look for its own benefit (WIIFM) in that. India must have a stronger governance to formulate diplomatic strategies to tame the dragon

India has already selected the Russian MiG 29K fighters for the Admiral Gorshkov and the reason for going in for an international competition for the indigenous aircraft carriers was that the Indian Navy was looking to replace the entire Sea Harrier fleet besides have a fighter which was capable of take off and landing on the relatively small deck of the indigenous carrier

the international competition is for IAC-2 which'll be CATOBAR in nature. IAC-1 will operate MiG-29k and N-LCA.

Hi I have clicked many pics in Areo india 2011 .. all are closeup n good HD shots .. How i post here since im a new user .. any help would be appreciated .. I unable to find the attachment icon:(

^^^
Copy the image url and u see the reply box below (where u wrote your comment), just above it there's a toolbox and 3rd from the right is image icon. Click on it and you get a message box with a space to paste your image url. After that just click ok.

You cannot directly post image from your pc. You have to first put your image on a website like flickr and then follow the above instructions.

Will be waiting for your posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom