What's new

Aerial Ad Warfare - JAS 39 Gripen & The Eurofighter Typhoon

Azazel

Reaction score

Two ads released by the respective aircraft manufacturers - the Eurofighter Typhoon & Saab JAS 39 Gripen [NG].

The Eurofighter firing a 'Stormshadow'?! In what universe was this film shot? Realised the Typhoon has the ability to deploy what is called as a Towed Radar Decoy [TRD] to protect it from Radio Frequency [RF]-guided munitions.

The Gripen NG launches a RBS-15 missile to take out a bridge. While the Mk III version, of this originally Anti-Ship Missile, now also has land-attack capability, current open source information indicate that it presently exists only in a ship-launched configuration.

Manufacturer's efforts to pimp their wares, in a highly-competitive, rarefied market, have acquired ludicrous proportions [below], transgressing into the idiotic. Can only imagine BAE drawing the comparison with an eye on some of the richer African countries, as prospective customers:rofl:

Eurofighter-Typhoon-African-Elephant.jpg

http://www.aame.in/2013/01/aerial-ad-warfare-jas-39-gripen.html

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Azazel you visit my blog. You find something you liked & have reproduced it in its entirety without even acknowledging the source. Common courtesy would demand that you provide the backlink to the original content & you're unable to do even that. Passing off someone else effort as your own is called plagiarism. And to think you post here sporting the flag of India. How unfortunate.

JAS 39 Gripen rocks i like it the Eurofighter Typhoon sucks a looser fighter

Dear Azazel you visit my blog. You find something you liked & have reproduced it in its entirety without even acknowledging the source. Common courtesy would demand that you provide the backlink to the original content & you're unable to do even that. Passing off someone else effort as your own is called plagiarism. And to think you post here sporting the flag of India. How unfortunate.

Dear aamein:I never intent to plagiarize your content.I apologize for the mistakeI should've posted the which I usually does,but this time I forgot.It was an honest mistake.I can assure you it will not happen again.Thank you for your post.

Source:Aerial Ad Warfare - JAS 39 Gripen & The Eurofighter Typhoon - AA Me, IN

Back
Top Bottom