What's new

Advice from Shoaib malik :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh baat tu sania jee hi behter bata saktii hain :D

Aap kii representative hai khud hi pooch lein :lol:
kitne kitne admi dhe kabhi gabbar ko patha bhi dhe?
saniaji ko kya yaad rahegi kithne kithne admi dhe

last line... :D
jhanda shohaib ka he hai uskee koi guarantee hai?

heheheheh yara agar if this one jhanda had beaten most of the jhandas among billions from your side then there must be some guarantee surpassing the neighbour's

The point I wanted to make out from my previous two post is that look at the way you have pakistanis have posted the thread and the way an Indian has posted it.

Respect for a woman is missing in your thread. This shows the kind of upbringing and the culture the person (one who has posted this thread) has received from his parents and society at large.

The point I want to make out is that, we never treated the marriage of a pakistani girl with an Indian boy as a win over pakistan in any case.

So request you to think in other direction that is well being and prosperity of the two nations.

And my last advice to all members respect a woman and if you dont want to then just remember your mother and sisters and I am sure you will think twice before reposting such a thread.

zyada khush mat ho beta, tumahari Veena Malik hamare Bigg Boss house main baithi hai :D

What the **** is wrong with you guys??? Who the **** do you think youa are? :angry:

Don't ever call me that and stop being personal!

What the **** is wrong with you guys??? Who the **** do you think youa are? :angry:

Don't ever call me that and stop being personal!

Mirchi lag gayi.....:lol:

It seems this is the only language u understand.

Now shut up with your "Danda" talk.

Hey goodnews, Sania made it to commonwealth tennis finals just a minute ago.

:yahoo: good so you have owned her now :P see i told you whenever there is some prospect for win you all Indians will own her up otherwise you were calling her failed player and were talking about doing away with her Indian nationality.

Good going India. Looks like the joke is on someone who seeks confort in chauvenist jokes

Feel free to make some more jokes :blah:

:partay: i can understand Indians' level of tolerance is bleak when it comes to some harmless jokes and criticism .

We remember the kinds of commercial adds depicting Sania Mirza in a very bad, abusive and uncivilised manner aired and published by Indian media when she married Shoiab Akhtar.

I wonder if you had guts to call that cheap :no:

Now as far as this harmless humour is concerned it is made by some common person NOT our media or any known commercial org.

A normal person with a good upbringing which you are lacking in both the way you post your thread and the way you think.

:yahoo: good so you have owned her now :P see i told you whenever there is some prospect for win you all Indians will own her up otherwise you were calling her failed player and were talking about doing away with her Indian nationality.

:partay: i can understand Indians' level of tolerance is bleak when it comes to some harmless jokes and criticism .

We remember the kinds of commercial adds depicting Sania Mirza in a very bad, abusive and uncivilised manner aired and published by Indian media when she married Shoiab Akhtar.

I wonder if you had guts to call that cheap :no:

Now as far as this harmless humour is concerned it is made by some common person NOT our media or any known commercial org.

Leave it Jana, they are a lost case! No need to waste our time with these low lives!

Okay son, if this what you want then this will what you get!

we were just having some laugh here and if you have problems with that then leave the forum! No need to get personal here or else you will have tough time here!

Period. Don't waste my time.. go and get a life!!

Bloody INdian! :agry:

If you are having laugh then we are also having laugh. OK?

This post and all your "danda" posts have been reported.

Shows the maturity level,.. Isn't it?:lol::lol:

tell you what, this is your maturity level

reminds me of Honey Singh's song,
jaad 25 (pachiya) pinda nay teri maari,
hunn taa saday L**n nay ve khichi hai taiyari.

this is an international forum, atleast use a metaphor, were is this Honey singh from, India right (proves my point):lol:

zyada khush mat ho beta, tumahari Veena Malik hamare Bigg Boss house main baithi hai :D

So ? :) actors and actresses have been there before too.

And if you recall history your Rekha was also dying to marry Imran Khan.

one had married Mohsin Khan what was her name mmmm Rena Roy i guess. i dont know what Mohsin has seen in her seriously.

the bottom line is yar its their personal life dont get offended :cheers:

heheheheh yara agar if this one jhanda had beaten most of the jhandas among billions from your side then there must be some guarantee surpassing the neighbour's

badappan sein kya lena dena , nishane kee bat hein
billion aise weise nahi , inhi jhandon nei banayi hein...
waise badiya hei use kya pata , try and use ye dhodi hein..
shadi koi car nahi , ye america bhi nahi...
shadi kei bad hi badappan ki pata hogi....
isliye hi wo wapas pahli jhanda udhayi hein

last line... once more...
sanyia ji ko kya pata kiske kitne udhai hai...
jhanda shohaib ka hee hein iski koi guarantee hai... :D

See you are telling him to give up, be brave and face the real situation.

I have only said "Respect a Woman" at individual level.

So whats wrong in that?

If you are having laugh then we are also having laugh. OK?

This post and all your "danda" posts have been reported.

You can have your laugh without being personal, isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom