What's new

Advice from Shoaib malik :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@raheel and Markus

Both of you back off i dont want to see you both banned :) hope you understand both of you are getting personal for someone who cares shyt for you.

So ? :) actors and actresses have been there before too.

And if you recall history your Rekha was also dying to marry Imran Khan.

one had married Mohsin Khan what was her name mmmm Rena Roy i guess. i dont know what Mohsin has seen in her seriously.

the bottom line is yar its their personal life dont get offended :cheers:

lolz....I am fine with all this stuff.. there is nothing for me to take personal over here. :cheers:

But u see some pll understand only one language and they are very rude so we have to speak with them in that way.

Btw..see post #37 and see who got offended.

@raheel and Markus

Both of you back off i dont want to see you both banned :) hope you understand both of you are getting personal for someone who cares shyt for you.

lolz.....very true.

See you are telling him to give up, be brave and face the real situation.

I have only said "Respect a Woman" at individual level.

So whats wrong in that?

I dont know if you had been to this forum before or not but trust me Indians have far behind in respecting a woman at individual level.

We have seen that many times. Above all you are so much lacking tolerance level that majority of Indian men even did not care to respect their own woman Sania Mirza by abusing her in the worst kind of dirty language when she decided to marry Shoaib.

I hope you can find all those news and comments by Indian men on different newspapers.

The point I wanted to make out from my previous two post is that look at the way you have pakistanis have posted the thread and the way an Indian has posted it.

Respect for a woman is missing in your thread. This shows the kind of upbringing and the culture the person (one who has posted this thread) has received from his parents and society at large.

The point I want to make out is that, we never treated the marriage of a pakistani girl with an Indian boy as a win over pakistan in any case.

So request you to think in other direction that is well being and prosperity of the two nations.

And my last advice to all members respect a woman and if you dont want to then just remember your mother and sisters and I am sure you will think twice before reposting such a thread.
why last advice man... are u going to die or something..no dooooont...:-)
i guess i am the indian mentioned here.. sorry mate engineering college habits. I will remember ur mother and sister.

badappan sein kya lena dena , nishane kee bat hein
billion aise weise nahi , inhi jhandon nei banayi hein...
waise badiya hei use kya pata , try and use ye dhodi hein..
shadi koi car nahi , ye america bhi nahi...
shadi kei bad hi badappan ki pata hogi....
isliye hi wo wapas pahli jhanda udhayi hein

last line... once more...
sanyia ji ko kya pata kiske kitne udhai hai...
jhanda shohaib ka hee hein iski koi guarantee hai... :D

Try it again, in urdu or english this time :D

You can have your laugh without being personal, isnt it??

Dude...The danda talk was not needed.

If we also start using that term then it will get very bad here.

So lets discuss and laugh at each other but in an acceptable and sane language.

Dude...The danda talk was not needed.

If we also start using that term then it will get very bad here.

So lets discuss and laugh at each other but in an acceptable and sane language.

read post number # 11, it might jog your memory, that who is using what terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom