What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of knowing english for india?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bhai.... I lived in KSA back in 2006/07 ... There were ALOTTTT of Indian doctors with families , Single Indian Engineers , road workers , contruction employees , businessman etc etc ... Why deny that millions of Indians go to Islamic Lands to get better life? huh!

So your "educated Middle Class" also goes to Islamic nations to find work..just like they come to U.S.A ...etc

Regarding English Language : Well non-English speakers just learn English as a mere 'tool' for international communication , internet etc ... People do need to think English as come 'status symbol' (Like people in our regions do) .... No disrespect , But I don't even find English language that special.... Specially English poetry is wayyyy underpowered infront of Urdu poetry..but yes , English has some solid expressive power! Every language is special in its own way..but people in our regions think "English" as some sort of 'better than all' language....

We must come out of colonial mindset now...

..........:rolleyes:

its not for better life...its for $$$...i myself know many indians whose parents are there or have worked there....they pay u hefty money for work

but i hardly heard any1 intending to settle there for GOOD LIFE...its just the job...and thats limited to only rich countries in middle east

as far as other countries are concerned...cmon man u can find an indian in every corner of the earth

you mean to say islamic invasion bought those 1600 langauges to india ? just to make sure to abolish sanskrit them cruel Moghuls

Most of them are variants of Prakrit.

For example the word for field in Hindi / Urdu - "Khet", comes from the Sanskrit word "Kshetra".

Even the southern languages have a large number of Sanskrit words.

It's because you don't know anything.

BTW China owns foreign invaders like the Manchus and the Mongols for their land.

China was already a vast country during Han and Tang dynasties.Han dynasty was more than 2000 years ago.and Mongols and Manchus are also Chinese,and we all follow traditional Chinese culture and goverance system,and this culture uninterrupted lasted for the whole history of China.but British are never part of India and Indian culture,they are totally foreigners.

Go to India and see if the people really know English.

China was already a vast country during Han and Tang dynasties.Han dynasty was more than 2000 years ago.and Mongols and Manchus are also Chinese,and we all follow traditional Chinese culture and goverance system,and this culture uninterrupted lasted for the whole history of China.but British are never part of India and Indian culture,they are totally foreigners.

Please, Manchus and Mongols were as foreign as the Greeks or Persians were to the Indians.

Manchurians even made a caste system with Northern and Southern Hans in the bottom. And forced hans to wear pigtails.

You know and I know the Chinese didn't view these people as Chinese and were barbarians until recently. Because what are they going to do? Rebel? Not a chance.

Dear Internet Hindu Sir, first of all i am not a pakistani i can understand your pain,

i have genunuine question to you if i may have your kind permission, if this indian empire lasted for 500 years & sanskrit was widely used how did india got 1600 langauges ? if your theory of mughals destroying sanskrit is right why they only choose sanskrit why not other langauges ?

first of all ur post is very rude...

now...there are 1600 dialects n not languages...india got them through years of trade invaders etc etc...mughals dint destroy sanskrit...instead promoted more of urdu which was more recently developed

What are you talking about?

I would like some of you to go to India. And try to communicate in English and find out really how many people actually knows English.

Hindi is more useful in some places.

would love to would be scared to with all those hindu rapists roaming the streets freely, few mins ago watched a other thread where a girl was molested by a hindu mob.

There was no indigenous Indian empire whos "strong" period lasted more than 30 years... Foreign empires united them and made their economy strnger

That false belief is a result of the horrific conversion and brainwashing suffered by your ancestors, who were mercilessly slaughtered by the invaders from Central Asia.

goes to show hindu india had nothing to offer to the west in terms of science & technology.

ever heard about nalanda university??...

u are acting so damn ignorant...go read about aryabhatt..bhaskara...sushruta...nagarjuna...rishi kannad.....etc etc etc

more than thousand years before europeans jailed copernicus for challenging earth is flat theory....aryabhatt calculated earth n moon's distance

First of all Indians IF you actually read my post, I said STRONG time more than YEARS. Meaning no INDIGENOUS INDIAN empire has been a SUPERPOWER for more than 30 years.

would love to would be scared to with all those hindu rapists roaming the streets freely, few mins ago watched a other thread where a girl was molested by a hindu mob.

haha...in that case indians shud be afraid of racist attacks...canadians are very notorious in it

Go to India and see if the people really know English.

Please, Manchus and Mongols were as foreign as the Greeks or Persians were to the Indians.

Manchurians even made a caste system with Northern and Southern Hans in the bottom. And forced hans to wear pigtails.

read the history please ,dont make people laugh at you.you just confused Manchus with Mongol,you know nothing about the history,do you?

First of all Indians IF you actually read my post, I said STRONG time more than YEARS. Meaning no INDIGENOUS INDIAN empire has been a SUPERPOWER for more than 30 years.

I just posted ones that lasted for 100s of years.

There were no superpowers until maybe the British empire.

The Persian empire had NO influence in South America. No empire in Asia had any influence in the Americas, Australia, most of Africa, etc, etc.

That false belief is a result of the horrific conversion and brainwashing suffered by your ancestors, who were mercilessly slaughtered by the invaders from Central Asia.

Sufi Saints? Besides you convert to a religion by sword, just shows your original religion had no value in it and the followers weren't loyal :)

English language is a door which opens to the whole world .
Knowing something never gonna hurt us but ignorance about something may hurt us

yea, but when you only have English and lost your own language, then you only left the door but lost your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom