What's new

Adil Raja mother abducted; Another blow below the belt

You aren't understanding my point.

your points are hard to be understood by any one.

Think Tanks doesn't allow anyone to break country.

nations break up because of misrule, no justice , rule of law etc .. wishes don't amount to any thing....

Keep this in your head. Nobody can undo us

that is what they all say .....

USSR said that, Nazi Germany said the same, the British empire said the same etc all greater than you ie third world army.... and yet they all collapsed.

you need to study global history

Hate for army is growing.

you recognize the obvious...

Last edited:
Imran khan should talk to Army chief because he keep blaming him for no reason.

in the case you missed the fact that he sent border army (rangers) inside a court room and beat him (illegal action) , ransacked his home and a Long list of shameless follies...

it is perfectly understandable why Khan doesn't want to see COAS's face.

He can tell army chief what he wants and where he wants Pakistan on the map of the world.

the chief can see him say that on U tube...

Last edited:
Soon Pakistanis will call india to liberate them from this army of orcs !

What the purpose of having an army to protect us from external threats while this same army keep us in underdeveloped shitty country ?

Even Taliban or any High tier banned organization never did this.

Yeah, they just massacre school children, especially minor girls.

No biggie, eh?

Imran khan should arrange a meeting and meet with army chief. That's it. Country is in turmoil. Everyone needs to calm down.

You said it, mein Führer.

At least the Indian army does it to others.

For sure.

1685615588250.png

Defund the Fauj - it's become too corrupt to continue. Thank God we have a competent airforce and navy.

Gangster army now openly abducting , killing the innocent civilians with all available technology and weapons, inka bus nhi chal raha k woh hum par nuke use kar dain

I knew for a long time the Generals were a complete whitewash inadequate people.
Cant win against rag tag sandal wearing militias, what's the point acquiring so many weapons......oh to use on you own people.

Adil Raja mother and sister abducted.

Establishment supporters: IK was stupid to stick with Usman Buzdar or why didn’t IK make a deal with establishment post May 9.

Coming back to topic, one would be an idiot to think this is the work of PDM.

Soon Pakistanis will call india to liberate them from this army of orcs !

I rather call Taliban before I call india..

besides look how india treats muslims.... so no thanks

What the purpose of having an army to protect us from external threats while this same army keep us in underdeveloped shitty country ?

exactly

Day by day the dajjalis keep exposing their true nature. Ive always said this, these are followers of dajjal and covering their ugly face with Islam and beard and jihad and martyrs. Infact many of the higher ups are part of freemasons. A retired officer have confirmed he was offered to become member of freemasons, while on course in the US.
These dajjalis have no humanity or respect or honor. The nation should realize this. These mofos should know that once u touch families of others then ur own families become fair game as well.

Pakistan can't survive from external threats. This is why i always believe in peaceful solution. Abduction will not be appreciated but basically they want him to remain silent.
What is rocket science in this that Interference in politics is not army job.
Let the prime minister complete 5 year term, it never happened in Pakistan in 75 year history. Let the democracy grow. Everybody respect army but it's generals undemocratic mindset to control parliament instead of border.
Isn't this truth?

Back
Top Bottom