What's new

ADB wants Pakistan to bow before India

were in the article ADB say pakistan to bow to india and why.
just by reading heading or a line of someone complaining u people that ADB said to bow to india no hard base their stop yelling pakistanis aways start crying without any cause

China is ready to help Pakistan in all sectors & fill in all the gaps.

It is true where there is lots of Indian influence it is a big problem for Pakistan. Now a days it’s even easier of Hindis to taunt, tease & point figures at Pakistan because of corrupt politician & corrupt Govt. when Pak Army was running & ruling Pakistan things were different, India was day & night shitting out their dippers with fear but now it is a totally different story.

But i am a Bengali...:taz:

But how could superior people bow to malnourished Indians :lol:

glad I did not have to say it, but i will add, looks are everything

but no worries our Indian well wishers we can do it, didnt you think this country is failed state already??

but no worries our Indian well wishers we can do it, didnt you think this country is failed state already??

Do what????? bowing...... ur always wlcme anytime

Not only is the ADB being increasingly controlled by India as a matter of fact today if Pakistan wants to build a dam then she has to obtain a certificate from the ICID (International commission on irrigation and drainage) which again was established by the likes of Pandit. Nehru way back in 1950.Today every single project involving any water body around the world needs an NOC from this very same org. in order to get through.The organization is massively under Indian control and its HQ is in New Delhi!!What could Pakistan possibly do??

Your leaders said the same to ADB but they told your leaders to bow down to India.
Is it not? Okay. My bad.

Not only is the ADB being increasingly controlled by India as a matter of fact today if Pakistan wants to build a dam then she has to obtain a certificate from the ICID (International commission on irrigation and drainage) which again was established by the likes of Pandit. Nehru way back in 1950.Today every single project involving any water body around the world needs an NOC from this very same org. in order to get through.The organization is massively under Indian control and its HQ is in New Delhi!!What could Pakistan possibly do??
They can bow before India.

Indians are forgetting that they went through same situation when ADB refused to provide loans for Arrunachal pradesh project on china's opposition for the same reason that its being considered disputed territory.Its not in ADB's constitution to grant loan for projects in disputed territories unless both parties agrees.

we are not forgetting...we decided to finance the project ourselves....so should Pakistan if it wants to build dam on a disputed territory

chances of china financing 12 billion is nil....there is no use for them in that....
and self financing is possible only if the Pakistani people pay taxes

Pakistan should take money from China
That's not an option considering the track record of China that has refused to bail out Pakistan earlier. Last year the Pakistani government had to run to the IMF to obtain a loan of $7 billion under stringent terms as China refused to lend the amount to it.

Friendship higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans and sweeter than honey sounds dandy, but in real terms means zilch!

Oh, by the way, two years down the line, Pakistan is still awaiting the promised $200 million from China which it promised during the floods in Pakistan! Just $40 million has been disbursed after a lot of prodding!!

China will lend provided there's something substantial to be gained - not just a 1-2% return on its $12 billion investment over 30 years! :no:

@ off-topic:

Come on !! Bow !! Bow !!!

@ on-topic:

ADB is not going to fund and Pakistan should thank China for that. ADB had earlier refused to finance a dam construction in Arunachal pradesh as China objected over the disputed status of Arunachal Pradesh. Then Indian diplomats had found some legal loophole and got funding approved from ADB. China was really pissed.

but i dont think Pakistan can do what we had done. As u know Indian diplomats are very good what they do!! lol!

ADB had earlier refused to finance a dam construction in Arunachal pradesh as China objected over the disputed status of Arunachal Pradesh. Then Indian diplomats had found some legal loophole and got funding approved from ADB.
link/source??

link/source??

China slams ADB for funding India

China has come down heavily on Asian Development Bank (ADB) for approving a $2.9 billion loan to India

In March, ADB had to postpone the board's discussion on the country partnership strategy for India at the request of China, which was upset by the inclusion of the watershed development project in Arunachal Pradesh in the plan.

However, last month, the agency made it clear that differences between India and China will have no bearing on ADB's lending plans to India saying the bank does not interfere in the political affairs of any member.

Back
Top Bottom