What's new

ADB finds power from India beneficial for Pakistan

:rofl: :omghaha: Did the author care to say that 80% of the South Asian directors in ADB are Indian? This is just a pure attempt to gain serious leverage over Pakistan, call that ADB's blackmail scheme sponsored by India !! How about Pakistanis just wait till the end of 2017 and the results will start to show? And by Mid 2018, there should be enough new energy being produced that that power outages would've been reduced by 80-90%? I am all for it. This here is a mouse trap. Don't be a mouse!
Again trademark dishonesty at it's prime.

I am just amazed that you have this compelling need to lie on every thread to gain attention. Let me guess the next response would be you know each and every director of the ADB personally and other blah blah....

Board of Directors | Asian Development Bank

Board of Directors -
upload_2015-9-13_21-7-59.png

Again trademark dishonesty at it's prime.

I am just amazed that you have this compelling need to lie on every thread to gain attention. Let me guess the next response would be you know each and every director of the ADB personally and other blah blah....

Board of Directors | Asian Development Bank

Board of Directors -
View attachment 256717

There are very few people I'd call "Generals of Stupidity". You've earn that name!!! Congrats!!! Go read my post again and cry over your low quality stupid posts that have never mad sense to majority of the people on here. But you somehow have the nerve to keep posting without shame.

Read my post before just silly-Indian answering and tell me what I said. If you can understand my post and your answer and the MASSIVE gap you created because you are under the blood rush to "prove me wrong".... and getting personal, and in that process, you failed to understand the main point of my post, we are speaking two different languages.

Go on, show me some quality and a brain at work. Read my post and your response and tell me what you missed. Let's talk after you identify the gap. Till then don't stupid respond me, no crying baby drama, i won't answer but will report you. The only next logical conversation between the two of us, will happen when you'll tell me the difference between my post and your response (which means your understanding and how off you are in your response)!!

There are very few people I'd call "Generals of Stupidity". You've earn that name!!! Congrats!!! Go read my post again and cry over your low quality stupid posts that have never mad sense to majority of the people on here. But you somehow have the nerve to keep posting without shame.

Read my post before just silly-Indian answering and tell me what I said. If you can understand my post and your answer and the MASSIVE gap you created because you are under the blood rush to "prove me wrong".... and getting personal, and in that process, you failed to understand the main point of my post, we are speaking two different languages.

Go on, show me some quality and a brain at work. Read my post and your response and tell me what you missed. Let's talk after you identify the gap. Till then don't stupid respond me, no crying baby drama, i won't answer but will report you. The only next logical conversation between the two of us, will happen when you'll tell me the difference between my post and your response (which means your understanding and how off you are in your response)!!
Other than Intellectual dishonesty, lying, fantasying there is nothing in your post.... You can give me any name you want to... btw, learn how to calculate percentages...

keep your Cheap electricity with you... No need indian stuff .. thank you very much.

:rofl: :omghaha: Did the author care to say that 80% of the South Asian directors in ADB are Indian? This is just a pure attempt to gain serious leverage over Pakistan, call that ADB's blackmail scheme sponsored by India !! How about Pakistanis just wait till the end of 2017 and the results will start to show? And by Mid 2018, there should be enough new energy being produced that that power outages would've been reduced by 80-90%? I am all for it. This here is a mouse trap. Don't be a mouse!

With that logic, you can now hardly trust any world body. Tomorrow you'll say the same about IMF, World Bank (lot of Indians) then even US.....stop living in illusioned world, or may be...keep living..Meri bala se.....

Do you follow and share this among yourself too, or is ALL Holly in the Holly Hindu Land? (HHL is India's new name). By the way show this to Modi "Dangers of having unreal expectations of turning India into ONE Hindu nation!!!! He needs to understand that.

I 200% agree. How about you guys let go of Pakistani related obsession and Modi can skip tours planned for Pakistan hatred. Why does big daddy USA has to come in all the time? They just told both India and Pakistan two days ago to "MUST" diffuse tensions and make sure the PM's meet in their US visit. So you are seeing immediate results. So if Modi and his other friends from extremist parties let go of Pakistani related obsession, you two can create peace yourself!!! Beat that!!

You'll write this.....ever been to Madras, Andhra, Lucknow and many other parts of India??? Muslims have their own areas and Hindus have their own communities. They don't cross over.......

I actually know many schools and have seen their curriculum, the kids watch Indian movies and grow up on Indian music. They aren't taught to hate you. They learn to hate you even after so much media influence because what you try to do inside their country.
By the way......what are the Indian children starting age 4 learning now? The VEDIC times....the Hindu nationalistic views being put into these children's head to produce an ultra-nationalistic next generation of Hindu supremacists, which would think (due to brain washing), that Muslims are to be hated against (which already happens in India and is taught well), and the weird stories of the Vedic times where Ferrari's would go inter-galaxy to Mars and stuff, running on Terminator 4 movie's Robot liquid fuel that can never end and takes shape of everything. And that Indian's 6000 years ago, built Transformers and the story was revealed to the West 5900 years after that!!! How cool. The Captain America was an Indian first in the Vedic times and he'd be call Captain Hind back in the Vedic times.

You call this content to teach to kids ages 4 in Indian schools? I call this bull shiit and total brainwashing where kids would be embarrassed forever when their friends would make fun of them, specially outside of India!!

Let's not talk about the world peace. At this point, with hundreds getting killed in India from her minorities, India has become Maha-Anathama for her own minorities and her own citizen's peace!!!! Let's solve your own issues, before you point to the world. Your world standing isn't that strong, no matter how you imagine life on the planet call India where everyone is like a character in Disney-land, always happy, cheerful and happy. When the guy takes down the Micky Mouse costume, ask him how much he makes and his worries of paying off their bills. Similarly, India has over 600 million poor people. How about you handle the largest poorest population on the planet first, before you become SO peace loving to talk about the world peace. Peace starts from home, at home, you kill your minorities for Hindu religion's supremacy, how is it that your world peace would make any sense here???? Create peace at home first!!!
I thought I will see some serious responses. This is all demented stuff not worth paying attention to.

I thought I will see some serious responses. This is all demented stuff not worth paying attention to.

Of course not. I gave you plenty of examples of your own cities.....countering someone who knows reality is impossible. So you ignore, that's why people did and call it "not paying attention". 90% of the posts written by the Indian community isn't worth paying attention to or even seeing. But we deal with that bullshiiit. You should too!

New tagline for Pakistan : Powered by India. :whistle:
New tagline for India: In our wet dreams. :coffee:

LOL I was going to say the same thing but left it to a more qualified member such as thee. :enjoy:

I see a few bigwigs right there. And who knows what the infestation level is below these directors. :sniper:

purchasing electricity from india means giving cash money india to make more bullets to fire on pakistanis.... no need indian electricity...

we are not bangladesh to buy indian electricity and in future to be blackmailed we know how to stand our own feet Inshaa Allah we will be sufficient enough in near future with the help of china on ongoing projects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom