What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

Thanks Varad for keeping us informed regarding terrorism in Pakistan .

Its my pleasure brother. But i also encourage you to post on such incidents. It is high time that the deeds of these terrorists in
our neigbourhood be exposed to the world. We will condemn every such act.

Its my pleasure brother. But i also encourage you to post on such incidents. It is high time that the deeds of these terrorists in
our neigbourhood be exposed to the world. We will condemn every such act.

I think you take a lot of pain in posting such dreadful reports. I appreciate your efforts. :tup:

Rangers arrest four suspects

KARACHI: A heavy contingent of Rangers conducted a raid at Faqir Colony, Orangi Town and arrested four suspects and recovered two TT pistols from their possession. The Rangers shifted the detained suspects to an unknown place for further interrogation.

Sources said Rangers also conducted a raid at an office of political organisation but they did not find any thing from there.

Separately, Saeedabad police claimed to have arrested two criminals, Naeem and Abdul Basit, from Sector 19, Baldia Town, and recovered two TT pistols from their possession. Police officials said they were involved in several cases of street crimes and attempt to murders. Further investigation was underway.

Meanwhile, Rangers arrested two suspects, Babar and Sarosh, from Gulshan-e-Iqbal area. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Already posted.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants-11.html

Please stop spamming.

Maybe you should look if the news has already been posted or not, & stop spamming.

Brother, you know that the option which shows news is already posted works only on new thread. But why are we quarelling on such a trivial issue of threads. This thread is about terrorism and planting a bomb is an act of terrorism. We should strongly condemn it
rather than fighting with each other. May these terrorists be punished by the armed forces.

I think you take a lot of pain in posting such dreadful reports. I appreciate your efforts. :tup:

Thank You friend. But you see these news are easily available on the net, its just that no one posts them. Not posting such incidents gives one false hope that the country is safe from these terrorists and they instead start focussing on other countries problems.
It is that complacency we have to guard against. Even if it had taken me great pains, i would have still posted these news.
The acts of these brutal terrorists must be condemned to the core.

12 die in attacks in northwest Pakistan: officials

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Two separate militant attacks left at least 12 people dead, including children, in Pakistan's troubled Khyber tribal district on Saturday, officials said.
Some 18,000 people last month fled their homes in Khyber, near the Afghan border, amid fears of a fresh onslaught of fighting between the army and Islamist militants tied to the Pakistani Taliban.
"At least six people including two children and a woman were killed when a mortar fired by militants fell on a house in Tirah valley," a senior local administration official, Saeed Ahmad Jan, told AFP.
He said that the militants apparently wanted to target a nearby checkpost of security forces but missed.
And in Bara town a group of 20-25 militants from the Lashkar-e-Islam (LI) group attacked a checkpost of the paramilitary Frontier Corps, triggering a gunfight.
"The exchange of fire left six militants dead and 10 others wounded," Jan said, adding that troops arrested all the injured rebels.
Pakistan's army has previously launched a series of offensives targeting the LI, a Taliban-allied militant group waging a local insurgency.
Pakistan's seven tribal districts on the Afghan border are rife with a homegrown insurgency and are strongholds of Taliban and Al-Qaeda operatives.
Pakistan has launched operations along parts of the lawless belt but has withstood US pressure to wage battle with the Haqqani network, which is blamed for some of the worst attacks in Afghanistan.

AFP: 12 die in attacks in northwest Pakistan: officials

6 people & 6 militants were killed. 10 militants were injured as well.

This goes to show that the Afghan safe havens for terrorists attacking innocent tribal people need to be rooted out.

6 people & 6 militants were killed. 10 militants were injured as well.

This goes to show that the Afghan safe havens for terrorists attacking innocent tribal people need to be rooted out.

Totally agree with you.:tup: Its high time these terrorists get their due, be it in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Terrorists kill 4 army men including an officer

CHAKWAL: Terrorists have killed four military officials including a Major of the Pakistan Army after abduction.

According to details a commander of defunct Jihadi outfit, kidnapped a serving major of Pak Army from the area of Mandi Baha-ud-Din and conveyed him to the den of terrorists located at salt ranges in the area of Pir Chambal under the jurisdiction of police station Choa Saiden Shah district Chakwal.

After getting report of kidnapping four intelligence officials began the search of their officer but the terrorists came to know about their presence in the area and they gunned down them. Latter they killed the abducted officer also. .

On Saturday a search operation was conducted for which helicopter was also used. After hectic effort of eight hours the dead bodies of five army men were traced out and these were shifted to Rawalpindi.

Electronic media telecasted the news of killing of five terrorists while police tried to leave an impression that a police encounter was held against terrorists; however they failed to convey any solid information to the media.

Regional Police Office Rawalpindi Capt(R) Zubair also reached on the occasion where heavy contingents of police were already deployed.

ONLINE - International News Network

^^ These terrorists have crossed all limits:tdown:. RIP to the officials and especially to the serving Pakistan army major.Kidnapping
army personnels show how emboldened they have become. The goverment should take serious action.

@Bilal Bhai, the link is there bhai. Its from AFP just 2 hours late. RIP to the men

This is old news, from a few months ago I believe.

I beleive it has something to do with the earlier post you posted about 4 intelligence officials.The latest article say that the media was misled. Anyway RIP to the dead officers.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

This link you posted is not AFP. You posted news from a few months ago. There is no such event that has taken place. This is what happened in Chakwal:

Look at the source its AFP and now its 3 hours old.

I am sorry i provided the wrong link. Its from ONLINE - International News Network and check the top news.

I beleive it has something to do with the earlier post you posted about 4 intelligence officials.The latest article say that the media was misled. Anyway RIP to the dead officers.

The media is not misled. Chakwal is not the same as Jhelum. Please do not post news reports from a few months ago & then lie about it.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

AFP: 12 die in attacks in northwest Pakistan: officials

Please know that Khyber agency is no where near Chakwal, which you just posted right now.

The media is not misled. Chakwal is not the same as Jhelum. Please do not post news reports from a few months ago & then lie about it.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Please know that Khyber agency is no where near Chakwal, which you just posted right now.

I just corrected my mitake. Are you saying that what you posted and this are different incidents? If its so then it more serious issue.

I am sorry i provided the wrong link. Its from ONLINE - International News Network and check the top news.

This is an old link, the front page for onlinenews.pk today is this:

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I just corrected my mitake. Are you saying that what you posted and this are different incidents? If its so then it more serious issue.

You posted an incident from a few months ago. There is no such news on any other media outlet.

This is an old link, the front page for onlinenews.pk today is this:

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

You posted an incident from a few months ago. There is no such news on any other media outlet.

Sorry friends had to go somewhere. So, back to the topic, i stand by what i posted and here is the link and check the top news.

There is no way i can manipulate that link. :)

Back
Top Bottom