What's new

Action on LeT, Jaish-e-Mohd, Hizbul: Pakistan shuts 13 terrorist camps across LoC ahead of FATF anti

Bhai whenever he answered your question """tejas when sarr??""" don't forget to tag me hope he do that before end of this century .Hairat hai 6000 years experience air planes ka aur abhi tak teja nahi urra sakay

did they lock them inside tejas sarr?

tejas when sarr?

bhai vedic satellites aik aik banda ginti hojata hai app hulka na loo vedic tech ko! bas teja nai urr raha bakki sab khair hai

Last edited:
good riddance, LeT, JeM etc brought no good publicity for Kashmiris, We need PKK type guerrilla movement from Kashmiris which is fanatically Pro Pakistan Kashmiri Nationalistic movement and can make following in western capitals.

We shut down in fear of 'Sir-G-Kal' strikes and may be another 'Abhi-none-done' cross the LoC to have a cup of tea :cry:.

Bhai whenever he answered your question """tejas when sarr??""" don't forget to tag me hope he do that before end of this century .Hairat hai 6000 years experience air planes ka aur abhi tak teja nahi urra sakay

No wonder the Indians had great flying machines in the ancient times!! But, they might have got undone, back then too, due to the pilots!!! And as for the real fight, the Mujib/Last Afgans/TTP etc. of that time weren’t enough for the ancient Paks too....

i have been asking him about tejas eta but yet to get any answer! eagrly waiting for tejas arrival :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom