What's new

Acting talent of Pakistani Criminals is indeed Oscar worthy | Keep fooling the Pakistanis

I could be wrong but I don't think I am when I say that PTI will get more than 2/3rd majority; then HELLO PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM!

Well I think by bringing most of Pakistan an inch closer to universal healthcare for most of its provinces is a feat by itself worthy of giving PTI a 2/3rd majority, but I would have to agree with Oscar (SQ8), that Pakistani awaam is full of dullards. Though tbh I wasn't expecting PTI to win in 2018, the nation surprised us, perhaps this time they go in harder..

Last edited:
Barring one a murderer , all other three are political persons , calling them criminal you are insulting your country .
Truth is more important then national image ... who cares ... do you think UK or any EU country cares about commoners of these poor countries, these politicians are master exporters of our national wealth to their country .

Last edited:
Well I think by bringing most of Pakistan an inch closer to universal healthcare for most of its provinces is a feat by itself worthy of giving PTI a 2/3rd majority, but I would have to agree with Oscar (SQ8), that Pakistani awaam is full of dullards. Though tbh I wasn't expecting PTI to win in 2018, the nation surprised us, perhaps this time they go in harder this time..
umeed par duniya qaym hay...I'm hard man to impress and was not a PTI supporter in 2018 but I too have to admit that I was surprised by their shocking win.

All credit goes to Judiciary. They make sure no powerful goes to jail.
here is another perspective:

nawaz product of Faujis!
zardari same
ishaq dar part of nawaz gang protected by faujis!
jaffers contractor of fauji so i am sure they way these relationship work jaffers must be paying good rishway to faujis so jaffers always part of fauji mafia!

so comon element is anyone protected by fauji mafia will loot,do some acting and will be allloood to leave the country in the name of Dha/fauji inc expansion!

Nawaz, Shehbaz, Zardari, Mullah Fuzla etc. etc. etc. are not only criminals, but are also utterly characterless scoundrels and rascals, of the first degree. These people are totally devoid of any conscience.

All credit goes to my dear leader Mian Nawaz Sharif for the way he fooled entire country and fled the prison. Allah ke fazal se, many generations of criminals in Pakistan will take inspiration from MNS for centuries to come, Alhamdulillah. :pakistan:

This guy Mr 10% definitely earned his title.
He successfully avoided corruption charges by showing his mental status.
Mr crafty became the president of the Islamic nation and his chosen prime minister Yousaf Ali Gilani a bagairet chor who stole the donated necklace by Turkish president wife in 2015 .

Attachments

• FA35D33A-43A6-4C35-B917-A398EE105DCB.png
    FA35D33A-43A6-4C35-B917-A398EE105DCB.png
    745.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 15DCC600-7E85-4623-83E1-160F44CD5904.png
    15DCC600-7E85-4623-83E1-160F44CD5904.png
    812.8 KB · Views: 31
This Guy is a real CREEP !Here is the picture of the Creepo who helped Nawaz Sharif escape under medical conditions.
The chief planner and organiser of the whole mission (Escape from Alcatraz)😂.
He is still with Nawas Shariff in London and keeps low profile every time there is clip of Nawaz sharif never see him standing next to Nawas Shariff or in the picture.

Attachments

• 1A32531D-6557-45E6-B0DA-4ADFC4EF263D.png
    1A32531D-6557-45E6-B0DA-4ADFC4EF263D.png
    798.7 KB · Views: 34
wait until 2023...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in the next elections.
If you mean that they’ll vote for the ethnofacists again - that’s called slumber.

All credit goes to my dear leader Mian Nawaz Sharif for the way he fooled entire country and fled the prison. Allah ke fazal se, many generations of criminals in Pakistan will take inspiration from MNS for centuries to come, Alhamdulillah. :pakistan:
Modern day Nuri Nuths of this world will be inspired by NS
mashallah

Acting Talent of Pakistani Criminals is indeed Oscar worthy | Keep fooling the Pakistanis

Noor Mukadam case - Killer Zahir Jaffer

View attachment 810166

PPP President - Asif Ali Zardari:

View attachment 810168

Ishaq Dar - Finance looter of Pakistan:

View attachment 810169

Nawaz Sharif in London with criminal sons:

View attachment 810170

These criminals deserved to be put down like stray dogs and their remains need to be thrown in the sea never to be seen again.

Ye qaum hi farig hai. Read the news where people were looting prize bonds after the bomb blast in anarkali. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom