What's new

According to the Taiwanese media

What about NATO, Iran, Turkey and Israel? If at all this is a world war, let's include everyone, right? And you want to support North Korea despite what happens there? Just so you are with China and oppose the US? Or is that also RAW/Mossad/CIA propaganda?

There is no evidence of North korea doing any wrong doing. They have a right to develop nuclear weapons just like any other country. They are peaceful country with great leader.

There is no evidence of North korea doing any wrong doing. They have a right to develop nuclear weapons just like any other country. They are peaceful country with great leader.

Not about their right to develop nuclear weapons. But about the state of people in their country. They may be peaceful, but this is first time I have heard anyone praise Kim Jong. Apart from the dutiful North Koreans, that is.

Not about their right to develop nuclear weapons. But about the state of people in their country. They may be peaceful, but this is first time I have heard anyone praise Kim Jong. Apart from the dutiful North Koreans, that is.

Did you know that during the cold war the USA would publish news stories everyday about how chinese are russians are starving in the streets? and how poor chinese and russians are? and how many prostitutes and expensive food enjoyed by Stalin and Mao? all of this information being given by defectors, who some of them turned out to be fake.

Who is to say that Kim Jong is not a good leader?

North korea has mostly kept quiet since the korean war till they entered the USA's eyesight after the nuclear test. Its clear that these people just want to mostly be left alone.

Here watch this documentary about an American soldier who defected to North korea during the war and now he doesn't want to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, the people may be peaceful, but I'd think that 99% of the people wouldn't think he's a great leader. But then again, there's always that 1% :/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a BS.

It can only be

China+Pakistan+North Korea against rest of the world.

Russia is our best friends and will remain forever no matter what. Russia also faces Islamic terrorism.

Also, a strong china is not in the interest of world peace and stability.

What a FOOL you are for thinking that Russia won't be involved. Russia will keep China alive because if China is gone then Russia is left alone to face the US imperial challenge.

Back
Top Bottom