What's new

According to IAF SU-30 shot down the AIM-120 AMRAAM which fired by F16 at SU-30.

su30 jet body itself has intercepted this missile without firing any missile this proves su30 was shot down by this Aim-120 Amraa missile

My fellow countrymen, you are misquoting the article either deliberately or otherwise. The article only says that the SU's managed to successfully evade the AMRAAMs, it does not say that those multiple AMRAAMs were shot down. Rather, the article says that an F-16 was shot down by one of the SU's.

I can guarantee that nothing is as straight forward as it is being made to be, for one if IAF had indeed shot down an F-16 then IAF would have been further emboldened to expand the sphere of their operations against PAF having shot down the most superior asset in the PAF inventory.

But how do I trust the ISPR when it is not providing details on the engagement and producing the F-16's for debunking of IAF claims.

To Indians....

Koi umeed bar nahien aati koi sorat nazar nahien aati,
Har bestii ka aik din muqrar hota hai yah baat tumien samjh nahien aati...

Wah wah Ma Sha ALLAH kiya kehnay hain ... Mehfil loot li aap nay wah!!!

Es piyari baat per Aik Puppy Idher dosri Udher ;)

But how do I trust the ISPR when it is not providing details on the engagement and producing the F-16's for debunking of IAF claims.

ISPR never said it was SU-30 neither they mention Mig-21 in fact they mentioned 2 aircraft down from which one dropped our side and other one is on Indian side. 2ndly why should we show our assets in the time of tension and escalation when all of them are in high alert condition.

ISPR never said it was SU-30 neither they mention Mig-21 in fact they mentioned 2 aircraft down from which one dropped our side and other one is on Indian side. 2ndly why should we show our assets in the time of tension and escalation when all of them are in high alert condition.

In war, the most important thing is morale and public opinion. In the event that PAF proves IAF to be liars and incompetent fools, the morale of the Pakistani armed forces would swell and the public opinion in Pakistan would further grow in favor of the armed forces while public opinion in India would very quickly go against their Government.

In war, the most important thing is morale and public opinion. In the event that PAF proves IAF to be liars and incompetent fools, the morale of the Pakistani armed forces would swell and the public opinion in Pakistan would further grow in favor of the armed forces while public opinion in India would very quickly go against their Government.
True said, as we can see in "lost decade" when we have ball less leaders.

SU 30 intercepted and hit AMRAAM, but not the JF-17s and F-16s.. lolll

No Bro the Missile fired from SU-30 MKI first hit the AMRAAM AIM 120-C Missile and then Part of it went on to hit the F-16 itself which was being flown by Shaz ud din son of PAF Air Marshal.

Proof BECAUSE WE SAID SO, We are INDIANS and whatever we say is TRUE 1000%.

so now this, they keep hiding behind unofficial statements,
Nobody was believing that Mig 21 shot down f16 so they came with new story.
American inspectors already inspects our f16 on rotating bases. We will show all f16s as evidence. But It's time for India to show all Su30s and mig2000. 2 jets down their own Media also broke news. But to hide embarrassment they had no choice it seems .

No Bro the Missile fired from SU-30 MKI first hit the AMRAAM AIM 120-C Missile and then Part of it went on to hit the F-16 itself which was being flown by Shaz ud din son of PAF Air Marshal.

Proof BECAUSE WE SAID SO, We are INDIANS and whatever we say is TRUE 1000%.
Well said dear brother. You are speaking 100% facts.
You see the MKI fire the R77 misile first. MKI has big radar (Su30 BARS). It has big scope. So it see big picture. The meezail went very fast to F16 2 seat BLK 50+. When MKI was visioned by F16 in his radar it was too late. F16 radar small and small screen. Shahzaz see MKI misail he fire his missile to Su30MKI. His missile not get full speed yet. R77 ( from IAF MKI) at full speed hit PAF pilot Shahzaz amram. Amram knocked downside. This is high accuracy precision from R77. R77 kept lock on PAF F16 blovk 52 viper. Shahzaz forehead covered with sweet. He nervous. Vapour from sweet in helmet he lose situation know how. He deploy flare but alas to no avail. He turn around to go to base. R77 hit his block 51 plus in GE F110 afterburner. Rest is all HiStoRy. I have source. He share this with me. He have lot of like on facebok &nd Twiter

Last edited:
I think this is very plausible theory by the IAF, and I would agree.

Look at this scenario: Abhinandan was in SU-30 with Ajay-Dev-Gand and other Bollywood heroes and heroines.

They saw this AMRAAM missile shot from JF-17.

They fired back at the missiles using their cannons and then hit the PAF F-16 using the BVR missile.

After this started singing the song
You almost got me. :rofl:

I think this is very plausible theory by the IAF, and I would agree.

Look at this scenario: Abhinandan was in SU-30 with Ajay-Dev-Gand and other Bollywood heroes and heroines.

They saw this AMRAAM missile shot from JF-17.

They fired back at the missiles using their cannons and then hit the PAF F-16 using the BVR missile.

After this started singing the song
No man u didnt watch the movie properly; didnt u? Ajay devgand fired his su30 cannon and shot the *** down of amraam while passing by or missed rounds of cannon hit f16 ***. His heroine was on the ground he gave her salute and in those split seconds of valor f16 from nowhere poped out in air again to shoot his/su30 brave *** down. While abhinandan was trying hit a donkey cart on the ground wondering “pak” secretly carrying napak missiles to was hit by charging jf17 while general sunny deol left screaming at the command center “chotiye gadha chor missile agaya up in ur ***”. In post credit general sunny deol vows for revenge to that donkey cart owner who distracted abhinandan.

Back
Top Bottom