What's new

Accident at Navy docks

No every thing was confusing , because no one declared it officially.
Some said its due to blast of chemical reactor.
Early morning t was believed that the gate at dock fell down and 3 workers were dead.
There is no exact information on this.
Correct me if I am wrong, but that incident happened in a ship bought from US (INS Jalashwa ).
I think no, one such incident happened recently in INS Arihanth...

No every thing was confusing , because no one declared it officially.
Some said its due to blast of chemical reactor.
Early morning t was believed that the gate at dock fell down and 3 workers were dead.
There is no exact information on this.

I think no, one such incident happened recently in INS Arihanth...

I think it is more prudent to make statements or insinuations only if and when we have information which is confirmed. Anything else amounts to rumor mongering.

Its not a rumour definetly it is a chemical reactor blast and 2 navy officers and one navy sailor dead.
Agreed that IN is hiding news cuz it may create problems...

Its not a rumour definetly it is a chemical reactor blast and 2 navy officers and one navy sailor dead.
Agreed that IN is hiding news cuz it may create problems...

Would you stop your fuc*ing assumption and guessing here ?? What is chemical reactor ?? Ever heard of it in your school txt books ? Don't be a Jasoos Band 000 here

The accident took place when the floodgate at the ship repair unit of the dockyard collapsed.

I think this is the reason how an accident can occur in a dry dock. Vishal Thapar telling it was near second nuclear submarine. Lets wait for more details.

RIP to the soldiers.

Would you stop your fuc*ing assumption and guessing here ?? What is chemical reactor ?? Ever heard of it in your school txt books ? Don't be a Jasoos Band 000 here
Chemical Reactor
Oye dont u ve any job other than shouting at me?
It was not my assumption it was on headlines . Do u think they ll give you every info? If u want u can check for the same news in google but there are different reasons.

Any way today is also the day of blasts at Mecca Masjid of Hyderabad. It happened before 4 years on this date.
Lets pray for the souls of dead.

Reasons for the accident are very different - Post # 1 & 4.

the reason is correct my uncle works there. the gate was not able to withstand the pressure and water came in when the men were reparing

I think this is the reason how an accident can occur in a dry dock. Vishal Thapar telling it was near second nuclear submarine. Lets wait for more details.

RIP to the soldiers.

Vishal Thapar is chu**** .He left CNNIBN and joined NewsX cause that itself is chu****.

I wont be surprised if he someday caught spying against India.

REST IN PEACE,

Our authority's have to take great care for safety i am sure the measures taken by us are not enough especially in areas where loss of life is certain. We can buy ship or plane but not the life,

Back
Top Bottom