What's new

Accident at Navy docks

tvsram1992

Reaction score
Vizag: 2 navy officers and 1 sailor killed. One severely injured.
Accident occurred due to a blast at chemical reactor. Navy is hiding this news. It is not allowing media to enter the place of accident. The accident took place near INS Arihanth.
News not yet revealed to public.
Soon i ll post the lnk

Three Naval Personnel Killed at Dockyard

Three Naval Personnel Killed at Dockyard

Hyderabad, May 18 (IANS): Three Indian Navy personnel were killed and another was injured Wednesday in an accident at the Navy dockyard at Visakhapatnam on the east coast, an official said.

The accident took place when the floodgate at the ship repair unit of the dockyard collapsed.

A commander, a lieutenant commander and a senior sailor were killed while another sailor has been admitted to INHS Kalyani hospital in the coastal city.

Visakhapatnam is the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command.

Reasons for the accident are very different - Post # 1 & 4.

Nowhere in world the military tells public the truth.

Ya even in local news channel they mentioned both reasons. But it seems silly that the gate collapsed due to high tides of sea and more over INS Arihanth was there itself.

Blast in chemical reactor :what:
Indian navy is hiding the truth but this may cost them more better invite experts from USA and I hope IAEA will look into this matter.

Blast in chemical reactor :what:
Indian navy is hiding the truth but this may cost them more better invite experts from USA and I hope IAEA will look into this matter.

Who's gonna invite the experts?

Some are saying incident happened in arihanth itself. This was not first time to happen like this. Previously many naval officers died mysteriously in arihanth and later it was told that it was due to poisonous gas...

Some are saying incident happened in arihanth itself. This was not first time to happen like this. Previously many naval officers died mysteriously in arihanth and later it was told that it was due to poisonous gas...

When exactly did this happen?

Correct me if I am wrong, but that incident happened in a ship bought from US (INS Jalashwa ).

Back
Top Bottom