What's new

'Acche din' will take 25 years not 5 years: Amit Shah

Since you drag your Indian table manners into a discussion, hence expect a taste of your own medicine.
Now obviously you are brain dead otherwise you would have realised that what i posted is from an Indian source.
And how have you exactly responded to the subject.... like the cow who shuts the eyes when it sees a Tiger.
And keep my file close to your heart as you will be adding much more Indian concerns to it. :laughcry:

Again Mr jammed wind @Windjammer .
I have been told you that I will react to any stuffs that concerns my nation .Indian source ,Of course and matter is totally Indian.
Means that is none of your business.
Have you seen the irony ?
Because sane Pak members in here dont even care about things about India .But two or three guys like you always interested in neighbours matters .
And you should give us proof about your discovery that cows will shut their eyes when they see Tigers :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stupid analogy .:lol:

Lame logic. Whether it happened under congress or not, now it is known, now BJP has evidence that she has done wrong You're saying BJP leaders should not be punished for the crimes committed under UPA?
i am not saying that judgement should be impartial.. however, that doesn't negate the fact that congress was never an option.. we have to make do with BJP for atleast next term.

A little over a year later, BJP President Amit Shah has admitted that the government's promise of "acche din" is not going to be realised any time soon.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) led National Democratic Alliance government came to power with a thumping majority in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections with a promise of "achhe din". A little over a year later, BJP President Amit Shah has admitted that the government's promise of "acche din" is not going to be realised any time soon. Speaking at a mass contact programme in Bhopal, Shah said, "It will take 25 years to bring achhe din". A five-year government can do nothing to make India the top world power. He also said that for India to succeed and the plans of "achhe din" to be implemented, the party needs to win elections at every level. "From panchayat to Lok Sabha, BJP needs to win all elections for 25 years to take India to the No. 1 position," Shah said. He added that he is confident that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government can reduce inflation, make a strong foreign policy, ensure secure borders, achieve economic development, provide jobs and eradicate poverty. With Modi as its Prime Ministerial candidate, the BJP had used the expression 'achhe din aane wale hain' (good days are coming) as a poll slogan in the campaigning for the 2014 general elections.

Read more at: 'Acche din' will take 25 years not 5 years: Amit Shah - Moneycontrol.com

You have to find something else to feel good about

Again Mr jammed wind @Windjammer .
I have been told you that I will react to any stuffs that concerns my nation .Indian source ,Of course and matter is totally Indian.
Means that is none of your business.
Have you seen the irony ?
Because sane Pak members in here dont even care about things about India .But two or three guys like you always interested in neighbours matters .
And you should give us proof about your discovery that cows will shut their eyes when they see Tigers :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stupid analogy .:lol:

Yup, a total case of brain farts from Señorita Nair. :lol:
The highlighted parts should answer your query, if you are still unable to comprehend, then just look in the mirror. :D

Yup, a total case of brain farts from Señorita Nair. :lol:
The highlighted parts should answer your query, if you are still unable to comprehend, then just look in the mirror. :D

I didnt ask you for a post mortem.

Actually what you can do for your own nation ?Give me a convincing answer for that then we can talk about this.

Peeping in to the neighbours matters,like posting these silly comments of a seasoned politician is just ridiculous and embarassing .

Grow up dude.

Jammed wind bhai .
I am looking for that old thread where you explained about your obsession spectacularly through those screen shot of TTA.
Posting of that stuff will complete this thread.

Back
Top Bottom