What's new

'Acche din' will take 25 years not 5 years: Amit Shah

Raje has done morally wrong but not legally. Rest are absolutely clean. They have done nothing wrong.
Now Please don't bring Legal aspect an all..................Politics is done on Moral Ground................See what happened to Congress.....................

What susma did wrong?You believing in congi allegations!!:lol:
Same were the Reactions of Congress when they were in Power...................

Now Please don't bring Legal aspect an all..................Politics is done on Moral Ground................See what happened to Congress.....................

Congress was both morally and legally wrong I guess :)

Raje has done morally wrong but not legally. Rest are absolutely clean. They have done nothing wrong.
Grand Dholpur Palace: A beautiful hotel at centre of Modi-Raje scandal - Firstpost

I can give you articles where growth was down with UPA on how it paralysed policy making and insecurity too.

But that's not the subject here. We both know why UPA went down in last election.

Policy paralysis was only last 2 years, even last year growth was above 7% (as accepted by Jaitley). ANd 4 years of 8, growth was above 9%. MMS never said give me 25 years or 30 years, it was every year that was tracked. There is no comparison.

Grand Dholpur Palace: A beautiful hotel at centre of Modi-Raje scandal - Firstpost

Policy paralysis was only last 2 years, even last year growth was above 7% (as accepted by Jaitley). ANd 4 years of 8, growth was above 9%. MMS never said give me 25 years or 30 years, it was every year that was tracked. There is no comparison.
policy paralysis was not the only problem.. Even goons like mulayam and mamta had the power to change center's decision ever since 2nd term started. i agree that BJP is no gold but what choice did we had.. with a full majority Congress would have made rahul gandhi as their PM. i get goosebumps even about thinking about that

The policy paralysis was a result of decisions congress took during previous years with an exception to defence sector where the paralysis was even for 5 years.

And you can't even say Modi said he needs 25 years. Amit Shah as party President is following same path that every party follows, to keep them in power!

Heck he didn't even say BJP f$cked up during 1st year and they need 24 years more to set things straight. His reference was only towards party and not the work of the government. You need to understand that.

Yet to be honest UPA had a similar set up where Sonia was for party and MMS for country if only she hadnt interferred and allowed many things under the table resulting a policy paralysis and eventually their demise.

We are already having better days..:)Slow but still good & our neighbor knows much better.
Your idiocy has no limits, what does this has to do with any of your neighbours, the news has been reported and carried by Indian media besides i am sure some poor farmers will be cheering your banter.

Bharatiya Jumla Party king Amit Shah now says - ok we fucked up for one year, but it actually takes 25 years so keep us in power for 25 years no matter how badly we **** up. These guys are just.....:lol:

Sure blame all their mismanagement and fuckups on one thing or the other. Under Manmohan singh economy was the only important thing on the table. Nowadays no one even talks about it.

I dont think so.
During Singh's rule ,economy was only thing on table.Economy of nation,economy of party ,economy of 10th Janpath,economy of party members and relatives.
And due to this concentrated effort on economy .Foreign policy and National security is destroyed .

But NDA is better.

On topic:We know that .A five year rule is not enough for total development.

Your idiocy has no limits, what does this has to do with any of your neighbours, the news has been reported and carried by Indian media besides i am sure some poor farmers will be cheering your banter.

Indian Media,Indian politician,internal affairs of India, actually what are you doing here Mr @Windjammer :D

Why this obsession ? :D
@SpArK our guy still hanging on the issues concerns India.

policy paralysis was not the only problem.. Even goons like mulayam and mamta had the power to change center's decision ever since 2nd term started. i agree that BJP is no gold but what choice did we had.. with a full majority Congress would have made rahul gandhi as their PM. i get goosebumps even about thinking about that

And goons like Vasundhara aren't and assorted swamis and RSS are not dictating terms for BJP?

The policy paralysis was a result of decisions congress took during previous years with an exception to defence sector where the paralysis was even for 5 years.

And you can't even say Modi said he needs 25 years. Amit Shah as party President is following same path that every party follows, to keep them in power!

Heck he didn't even say BJP f$cked up during 1st year and they need 24 years more to set things straight. His reference was only towards party and not the work of the government. You need to understand that.

Yet to be honest UPA had a similar set up where Sonia was for party and MMS for country if only she hadnt interferred and allowed many things under the table resulting a policy paralysis and eventually their demise.

As is the policy paralysis BJP is having now.

which decision of BJP has been influenced by Vasundhra or RSS till now?

Vasundhara- stole an entire palace belonging to government worth 1000s of crores, converted into luxury hotel and no action. Took 11 crore bribe from Lalit Modi to support him in his schemes.
RSS; Ghar Wapsi, Cow Slaughter etc.

Back
Top Bottom