What's new

'Acche din' will take 25 years not 5 years: Amit Shah

As is the policy paralysis BJP is having now.

Vasundhara- stole an entire palace belonging to government worth 1000s of crores, converted into luxury hotel and no action. Took 11 crore bribe from Lalit Modi to support him in his schemes.
RSS; Ghar Wapsi, Cow Slaughter etc.
this happened when congress was in power.. why did they not do anything. or were they busy using CBI to save the government.
"Sources said between 2007 and 2009, Ananda Heritage had given loan of Rs. 11.6 crore to the firm of Dushyant Singh -- starting with an unsecured loan of Rs. 3.8 crore in 2007."
Lalit Modi Had Loaned Crores to Vasundhara Raje's Son Dushyant, Say Sources

Ghar wapsi has no support from BJP.. any member of BJP supporting this program is doing it out of free will.. and yes Ghar wapsi is not a forced conversion.. christian missionaries also gives incentives for conversion.i don't find your party being vocal to that.
even if i don't support cow slaughter, but bannning it was in the agenda of the party before election.. don't complaint about them enforcing the manifesto. Anyways ban on slaughter is far better than people whose agenda is to ban computers, english and mechanized farming.
SP vows to abolish English, computers - The Times of India

Indian Media,Indian politician,internal affairs of India, actually what are you doing here Mr @Windjammer :D

Why this obsession ? :D
@SpArK our guy still hanging on the issues concerns India.
@SrNair, And what are you exactly doing on a Pakistani forum, surely to discuss Indian issues, an Indian forum like BR would be your ideal location, no other national allowed, no one to challenge or criticize, blind leading blind, feel good factor, superpower in making...:yahoo:......and did you mention obsession, i guess you and all Indians just honour us to be here :Dand i bet none of you people even touch the Pakistani side of issues.

Vasundhara- stole an entire palace belonging to government worth 1000s of crores, converted into luxury hotel and no action. Took 11 crore bribe from Lalit Modi to support him in his schemes.
RSS; Ghar Wapsi, Cow Slaughter etc.
Btw Did Government of India built that palace or bought it ?

i bet none of you people even touch the Pakistani side of issues.
you are wrong Indian do congratulate Pakistani friends on their achievements.

But If any Indian dare to touch issues which can cause heart burn to Pakistan then :butcher:

'Acche din' will take 25 years not 5 years: Amit Shah
Here the context is, 'Acche din ' = ' surpassing US and China in GDP'
:azn: :azn: :azn:

@SrNair, And what are you exactly doing on a Pakistani forum, surely to discuss Indian issues, an Indian forum like BR would be your ideal location, no other national allowed, no one to challenge or criticize, blind leading blind, feel good factor, superpower in making...:yahoo:......and did you mention obsession, i guess you and all Indians just honour us to be here :Dand i bet none of you people even touch the Pakistani side of issues.

Mr jammed wind,
India is my nation and I will respond to anything that concerns my nation.
This thread was about my nation internal affairs.
So I will react whether you like or not.:D

Do you want those screenshot of your obsession?
Go and do something for your own nation instead of peeping on neighbours matters

this happened when congress was in power.. why did they not do anything. or were they busy using CBI to save the government.
"Sources said between 2007 and 2009, Ananda Heritage had given loan of Rs. 11.6 crore to the firm of Dushyant Singh -- starting with an unsecured loan of Rs. 3.8 crore in 2007."
Lalit Modi Had Loaned Crores to Vasundhara Raje's Son Dushyant, Say Sources

Ghar wapsi has no support from BJP.. any member of BJP supporting this program is doing it out of free will.. and yes Ghar wapsi is not a forced conversion.. christian missionaries also gives incentives for conversion.i don't find your party being vocal to that.
even if i don't support cow slaughter, but bannning it was in the agenda of the party before election.. don't complaint about them enforcing the manifesto. Anyways ban on slaughter is far better than people whose agenda is to ban computers, english and mechanized farming.
SP vows to abolish English, computers - The Times of India

Lame logic. Whether it happened under congress or not, now it is known, now BJP has evidence that she has done wrong You're saying BJP leaders should not be punished for the crimes committed under UPA?

Mr jammed wind,
India is my nation and I will respond to anything that concerns my nation.
This thread was about my nation internal affairs.
So I will react whether you like or not.:D

Do you want those screenshot of your obsession?
Go and do something for your own nation instead of peeping on neighbours matters
Since you drag your Indian table manners into a discussion, hence expect a taste of your own medicine.
Now obviously you are brain dead otherwise you would have realised that what i posted is from an Indian source.
And how have you exactly responded to the subject.... like the cow who shuts the eyes when it sees a Tiger.
And keep my file close to your heart as you will be adding much more Indian concerns to it. :laughcry:

someone definitly is. has to be the one who doesn't remember the flag of his country
F**ing Noob

fly-swatter.jpg

In Modi and Amit Shah, we have great visionary leaders for India for its future. Other countries are lucky if they get one good leader in a generation, we are lucky that we have 2 great leaders right now who can take India forward.

The next 10 years will be Modi Sarkar, and then another 10 years of Amit Shah Sarkar. Hope some good young guys from BJP come through later to carry the mantle once Modi and Amit Shah are done with their political careers.

amit shah ?? are you serious ?? no one will vote for him atleast not in south and definetely not in bjp ruled states... he is good at running party.. running a govt is completely new thing.. may be shivraj singh chouhan or even smriti irani would be a good choice.

Come on Guyzz don't fight.
But still i think RSS needs to be banned.

why rss ? ? o_O

Back
Top Bottom