What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

Oh God. Our Abu zolfiqar? Unbelievable.

May Allah give him heaven and may Allah grant his family peace in these trying times.

He was an amazing poster and the 27 positive to 0 negative backs it. Loved reading his posts. I can't believe it. A lesson for all of us.

We all say hurtful things to each other and deliberately try to cause anguish to each other over here without even realizing death stands right besides us laughing jeering at our own ignorance of our mortality. Perhaps a lesson for all of us to forge love not hate and forgive and forget so that even our presence here doesn't become a source of regret in the afterlife.

I will truly miss him and deep down hope that it is not him.

Oh God. Our Abu zolfiqar? Unbelievable.

May Allah give him heaven and may Allah grant his family peace in these trying times.

He was an amazing poster and the 27 positive to 0 negative backs it. Loved reading his posts. I can't believe it. A lesson for all of us.

We all say hurtful things to each other and deliberately try to cause anguish to each other over here without even realizing death stands right besides us laughing jeering at our own ignorance of our mortality. Perhaps a lesson for all of us to forge love not hate and forgive and forget so that even our presence here doesn't become a source of regret in the afterlife.

I will truly miss him and deep down hope that it is not him.

Very beautiful message brother.

RIP.

Interestingly he worked for three years at a company founded and run by Indians.

How internet persona and real life is at odds.

Can you take your shit elsewhere?

He never hated Indians or anyone. He would just respond to Indian trolls. Can you have some humanity and not try to take out your bullshit on his death?

Couldn't believe the news.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

We both joined the forum nearly at the same time in 2009. He was young and passionate and what we call a 'jazbati larka', but with time he matured and was a very active & one of the most passionate person when it came to Pakistan. He was always there to defend Pakistan. He was from Parachinar & he was from the sect which has been mercilessly attacked by terrorists but i never saw him speak a word about the country in which it was happening which is something i have seen quiet a lot, but as said he was there to defend Pakistan no matter what.

From the limited exposure we had together in our early days and later on, he turned out to be a great guy and such people are rare in today's world.

He will be missed, i will miss reading his posts and his passion for the country.

Rest in peace brother, may Allah give you a beautiful place in Jannah and courage to your family to bear this tragic and great loss, Ameen, Suma Ameen.

Couldn't believe the news.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

We both joined the forum nearly at the same time in 2009. He was young and passionate and what we call a 'jazbati larka', but with time he matured and was a very active & one of the most passionate person when it came to Pakistan. He was always there to defend Pakistan. He was from Parachinar & he was from the sect which has been mercilessly attacked by terrorists but i never saw him speak a word about the country in which it was happening which is something i have seen quiet a lot, but as said he was there to defend Pakistan no matter what.

From the limited exposure we had together in our early days and later on, he turned out to be a great guy and such people are rare in today's world.

He will be missed, i will miss reading his posts and his passion for the country.

Rest in peace brother, may Allah give you a beautiful place in Jannah and courage to your family to bear this tragic and great loss, Ameen, Suma Ameen.

Yup Taimi. The golden generation of PDF just lost one of its own.

IMG_3690.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom