What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

But why the news of his death appeared in a high profile media house like 'Washington Post'? Was he some famous guy?
The WaPo has a 'local' section...as well as 'metro' which deal with incidents and events in the local area (DC/VA/MD).

That this was a fatal road accident meant there was always going to be a high probability of it making the news (print and local tv)

Oh that's a very sad news! I remember having argument with him a few times here on pdf. He was true patriot, and always appeared to be a keen thinker & a jovial person. Its sad that he had to dapart at such a young age. God this is unfair, this is injustice!!

RIP brother!! My condolences to his near and dear ones!! May god give them strength to bear the pain of such a huge loss!!

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-Killed-in-Crash-in-Largo-420858373.html

AbuZolfiqarBikeCrash.jpg

Ali sent me a few video clips of his some time ago:

"Check these out…
My buddy filmed me last night I did a few runs on nearby parkway…..finally broke 150 mph last night
I was taught never to bend or break rules, but I guess I made exception last night. Adrenaline rush."

I did remind him to be safe while riding:

"Nice videos. Stay safe, and have fun too!"

Last edited:
As per police he was riding with a group and yet no one managed to see the crash...

Back
Top Bottom