What's new

Abu Dhabi richest city of the world

Owais

Reaction score
Abu Dhabi richest city of the world

ABU DHABI: A US magazine has declared the capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi making the highest investments abroad as the richest city of the world.

Arab TV told that a US magazine in its latest write up reported that the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority has invested over $1000 billion across the world. Former President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan had set up this company in 1976.

The report regarding internal investment said that Abu Dhabi would be making investments of $200 billion in different projects during the next ten years.

At least 10 percent of the global oil reserves are held by the UAE, out of which, 94 percent reserves exists in Abu Dhabi.

How come they aren't investing in Abu Dhabi then? It sucks :D Dubai rules!

How come they aren't investing in Abu Dhabi then? It sucks :D Dubai rules!

I can't get these two right never...... even though my dad's brother has lived there for 20 years! I dunno which one is which!:frown:

lol Abu Dhabi's the capital of UAE.

Or just combine them together and call it Abu Dubai? :D

I consider UAE to be the smartest Arab nation in the region. Oil is going to run out at some point, to maintain or even improve the current living standard you need to diversify the economy and create new sources of incomes.
UAE is years ahead of Qatar and Bahrain in doing so. :tup:

I consider UAE to be the smartest Arab nation in the region. Oil is going to run out at some point, to maintain or even improve the current living standard you need to diversify the economy and create new sources of incomes.
UAE is years ahead of Qatar and Bahrain in doing so. :tup:

It is because UAE has much more funds and resources and land available than those two smaller countries especially Bahrain.....but Bahrain is the Financial capital of that region and are working to realise their potencial...
one of the reason I understand why Dubai is more open for tourism and investment than Abu Dhabi is becasue as the report says Abu Dhabi holds 94% of the reserves and Dubai,Sharjah and other small emirates need to diversify their economy in manufacturing tourism and services of which most funds are coming from the rich Abu Dhabi which holds the the seats for the President and King of UAE

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom