What's new

Abu Dhabi is trapped in a nightmare of its own making

I dont know what this was doing in the Irani defence forum...Considering the only contributions the members did was insult instead of discuss! I dont know when you will realize DISCUSSIONS help more than your emotional insults!

I have locked this thread until you grow up old enough to discuss like a matured human being!
Can you move this thread to Middle East and Africa? This is not discussion about Arab defense it is a discussion about Middle East governments and their leaders.

Well we must see one thing first.
Those USA people have appetite for all out war if USA be the one who start it ?

Counting on a powerful's enemy unwillingness to wage all out war is downright silly strategy

iran should attack israel instead of any Muslim country in response,it will increase support of Muslims for iran and if they try to free Jerasulam from israel they will be no doubt doing true Jihad but if they attack saudia or other Muslim country they will experience massive retaliation from Sunni Muslim world and will become isolated and will eventually lose war

Salaam

I think the Iranians will have to consider all their options carefully.

If the Iranians decide to launch ballistic missiles at middle eastern cities and (I assume) Israeli cities, will it not change the nature of the attack on them as well?

Instead of the war being focused on regime change, it may become more bloody and costly for the Iranian people.

The fact is that the firepower on the Arab/US/Israeli side for the kind of retaliation that will become seemingly justified after ballistic missile attacks on cities is not nearly matched by the Iranians.

A war can be recovered from in a decade or two of hard work after it ends, or it could take many more decades depending on the nature of it.

Though I hope sense prevails and some sort of agreement can be reached.

So many games have shown UAE, Korea, China, Russia, Pakistan, Other arab nations etc at war. And they don't do it as coincidence but for pre programming.
So Lets see...

Hmm..they do kiss a lot of western a-ss, don't they? This guy's time is also limited, just like MBS......

Last edited:
UAE is atleast technologically superior to Iran if anyone should fear anyone is Iran. I wouldn't want a pissed of UAE thinking size will matter could be a big error for Iran.

As for Yemen there is no place for Houthis they will all die in Yemen. even the last remaining one of them

UAE is atleast technologically superior to Iran if anyone should fear anyone is Iran. I wouldn't want a pissed of UAE thinking size will matter could be a big error for Iran.

As for Yemen there is no place for Houthis they will all die in Yemen. even the last remaining one of them
Keep dreaming....saying it won't make it true. If UAE and S.A. with a combined army worth at least a 100 Billion in new weapon purchases can't beat the Houthis then their chances against Iran is dismal.

iran should attack israel instead of any Muslim country in response,it will increase support of Muslims for iran and if they try to free Jerasulam from israel they will be no doubt doing true Jihad but if they attack saudia or other Muslim country they will experience massive retaliation from Sunni Muslim world and will become isolated and will eventually lose war
so if arabs attacked us we should launch missiles on israel??o_Oo_O
well lets put it this way, if arabs do anything against us, there will be a massive retaliation from iranian side.
Salaam

I think the Iranians will have to consider all their options carefully.

If the Iranians decide to launch ballistic missiles at middle eastern cities and (I assume) Israeli cities, will it not change the nature of the attack on them as well?

Instead of the war being focused on regime change, it may become more bloody and costly for the Iranian people.

The fact is that the firepower on the Arab/US/Israeli side for the kind of retaliation that will become seemingly justified after ballistic missile attacks on cities is not nearly matched by the Iranians.

A war can be recovered from in a decade or two of hard work after it ends, or it could take many more decades depending on the nature of it.

Though I hope sense prevails and some sort of agreement can be reached.

well first of all, a ballistic missile is a weapon to fight, if iraq launched them toward our cities or the fact that nuke tipped ones gonna launch toward cities in a nuclear war, does not mean it's their only use. iran many times stated that the first targets gonna be aggressor sides air bases (as it's their only advantage). so no we will not launch missiles to the cities.
about the attack for regime change or to target people issue, they can come and eat my shit. the choice is between losing their lands and make peace or losing their land and rule. seems like you are a little confused.

and the final word, we should provoke them to attack, the setups for conquering the whole ME is already there, houthis, qatar, iraqis, hezbullah and the mad man in the white house as an scape goat, this is the best time.

I am personally confused by what's going on in this Iran- GCC-USA confrontation. Trump is bipolar. Changes his stance every few hours. I don't think the USA is gonna wage a shooting war on Iran. I'm not sure what concrete actions will come from the recent GCC summit? GCC can not take on Iran alone...and USA does not look like it will take any kinetic action.

From a Pakistani perspective...we should try to mediate. Ask Iran to bring the Houthis to the peace table and stop the missile and drone attacks. We should reinforce to the GCC that if they are directly attacked by Iran we will help them...we can tip the balance in my opinion.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail but I think many in the region are getting alarmed by Irans growing influence.

Salaam

and the final word, we should provoke them to attack, the setups for conquering the whole ME is already there, houthis, qatar, iraqis, hezbullah and the mad man in the white house as an scape goat, this is the best time.

Could you explain this bit? Who is going to conquer the whole middle east?

Thanks

Salaam

Could you explain this bit? Who is going to conquer the whole middle east?

Thanks
and iran.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom