What's new

Abu Bakar Baghdadi & his claims.

tarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The reason why I have posted this video here is because his claim goes till this region.

article-2674736-1F46221200000578-100_634x381.jpg

Bo-KIGtCQAEll71.jpg

Share your views on this new strongly & quickly rising group called ISIS or ISIL. Also let me add his claim on himself is very big, he claims to be from Quraish.

@Aeronaut @Zarvan @batmannow @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada

They are soon to be eliminated. Though i must admit, they have good propaganda skills.

They are soon to be eliminated. Though i must admit, they have good propaganda skills.
If they would get eliminated some other guys would rise with new leader soon these will not stop until governments don't solve the core issue first they have to start Jihad on government level with proper trained forces and give time to countries like India and Israel to either solve Palestine and Kashmir issue or face war and also implement Islam other wise these groups are going no where

If they would get eliminated some other guys would rise with new leader soon these will not stop until governments don't solve the core issue first they have to start Jihad on government level with proper trained forces and give time to countries like India and Israel to either solve Palestine and Kashmir issue or face war and also implement Islam other wise these groups are going no where

The most interesting thing is suni's are responding to their call & are joining them because of corrupt shia pro US Govt. in Iraq. Also they have send panic attacks in Mid East, specially KSA.

Al baghdadi is an apostate. Kill him, jew agent.

lol... so when Pakistan is joining the new chaliphate....
one united big nation to counter every evil force in earth, be it hindu india, Zionist Israel or Yankee USA..

The most interesting thing is suni's are responding to their call & are joining them because of corrupt shia pro US Govt. in Iraq. Also they have send panic attacks in Mid East, specially KSA.

Sunni dont need a reason to cull shias ! corrupt govt etc is just a hog wash !!

and the propaganda is working on PDF too ! @Zarvan !!

All of these things are only Show. Saudi and USA are behind this group. I am really sorry people do not know...

Here's what's written on that facebook page...

"Join hands with Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.
We Pakistani are waiting to welcome ISIS in Pakistan."

WTF? Who are these idiots waiting to welcome the ISIS in Pakistan? Must be the TTP yahoos and their ilk.

It would be pretty alarming if the ISIS joins hands with the TTP in Pakistan. Do you think this would happen?

Here's what's written on that facebook page...

"Join hands with Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.
We Pakistani are waiting to welcome ISIS in Pakistan."

WTF? Who are these idiots waiting to welcome the ISIS in Pakistan? Must be the TTP yahoos and their ilk.

It would be pretty alarming if the ISIS joins hands with the TTP in Pakistan. Do you think this would happen?

Some brainless jabronis, who don't have the capacity to think.

Back
Top Bottom