What's new

Absconder Amrullah Saleh has Left $100k USD at his Residence While Fleeing

He did not flee, Resistance will gain upper hand in the coming weeks.
Lol no it wont
US has a new dog for Taliban and it aint the Northern Alliance this time
Their new dog is ISIS-K

Lots of the Afghans have done really well financially while living under USA and Foreign occupation

Lots of the Afghans have done really well financially while living under USA and Foreign occupation

Yes.
Kabul city itself got $4.2 BILLION for 2019. Lots of money was spent in Afghanistan but most of the money ended back in America. But even if 10% were left of the $30-50 billion / year in Afghanistan, that's a LOT of money in Afghanistan. So a tens of thousands of Afghanis, especially in cities, benefited from the FREE American money for a long time. Why wouldn't they want the Americans to stay in Afghanistan?? This is not dissimilar to millions of Americans getting up to $4000 / month sitting on their a$$ess getting the Extended Covid Benefits for a long time.
Leeches!!

100k usd is not a big amount, is that even a news? I am sure 50% people on this forum will have 100k worth of property or cash in their bank

He did not flee, Resistance will gain upper hand in the coming weeks.

No way. Pakistan SSG, PAF JF-17, PAF F-16s & F-15s, Burraq Drones along with NLI and Col. Adil Rehmani from 6th BN of 89 Corps of GHQ Rawalpindi, aren't there to let them gain an upper hand again.

100k usd is not a big amount, is that even a news? I am sure 50% people on this forum will have 100k worth of property or cash in their bank
Well he left it like 50 cents change you some time leave in your drawer.

fuk 100k make us uk ppl poor, fuk that afghan n pak are rich countries and fiflthy rich india pay me so i can live in luxury with your bollywood item nos..

Back
Top Bottom