What's new

ABP News-AC Nielsen survey: NDA - 206, UPA - 136

mate even though i am a congressman i never let that affect my reasoning. i never said the congress would win , i said the bjp might find it hard to get the numbers if namo was PM candidate. sushma has a better chance.

Sir, I was once seeing an Interview of Mr. Gadkari taken by Rahul Kanwal......

In that interview, Kanwal said a thing which DEFINES PERFECTLY the very Politics of India.....

He said - "When a Party get nos. (180-200), than IDEOLOGIES go for a TOSS" :tup:

C'mon Sir, we have witnessed both Left & Right come together to form a Govt. in India......

Why will anyone have Problem with Modi if BJP get sufficient nos.?

BUT, it will all depend on the NUMBERS BJP get.

Keeping Fingers Crossed :confused:

Did these guys include rural voters.

BTW these numbers also rule out any early elections :angry:

What :woot: RG is 2nd with 23%? Sounds like Vinod Sharma got everyone at HT along with their family members to vote for this clown!

Man, It makes COMPLETE SENSE.

There will always be people who will support/vote for Congress no matter what happens.

Now, they have to select a leader within Congress.....Than who can that be?

It makes sense to elect RG since he will have complete power/authority within Congress come 2014+

Its better to elect ONE POWER CENTER & let him rule than to create TWO & inturn avoid a BLUNDER of MANMOHANIC proportions.

If i had to elect anyone within Congress only, i would have selected RG.

Sir, I was once seeing an Interview of Mr. Gadkari taken by Rahul Kanwal......

In that interview, Kanwal said a thing which DEFINES PERFECTLY the very Politics of India.....

He said - "When a Party get nos. (180-200), than IDEOLOGIES go for a TOSS" :tup:

C'mon Sir, we have witnessed both Left & Right come together to form a Govt. in India......

Why will anyone have Problem with Modi if BJP get sufficient nos.?

BUT, it will all depend on the NUMBERS BJP get.

ideologies can go for a toss as long as you do not alienate your vote base. if you do that then you end up loosing the next election, but let us just wait and see. :)

Its a shame, that a party coming to power with a small section of representatives from Southern States, BJP should focus on southern belt.. By Focussing, they should not try to enforce their laws and regulations on people.. Then their fate will be much worse that what happend in Karnataka.. :)

@arp2041:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 for one these polls talk about the vote share not the number of seats a party is going to get.
second if you noticed the poll it said that in 2009 28% voted for the congress and 27% for the bjp . yet the bjp got 116 while the congress got 206 seats. just one percent made such a huge difference.

BJP's vote share was 18.8 not 27 ,

also the 2014 will be all about allies and who can attract them . what has the nda got today? 3 the akalis SS and the jdu(with whom relations are strained)

And UPA also have similar number partners like NCP ,National conference ,Muslim league

BJP's vote share was 18.8 not 27 ,

And UPA also have similar number partners like NCP ,National conference ,Muslim league

go through the poll . you will know the numbers.
the ncp.nc are going to fight the election with the upa.

Not surprised by the survey.It has been stated that 30% of the outcome of the Indian elections in 2014 will be determined by the social media. Mr Modi is popular in the social media and also the incumbency factor of UPA being in power for so long and facing criticism due to weakening economy might lead to change in leadership in Dehli

Man, It makes COMPLETE SENSE.

There will always be people who will support/vote for Congress no matter what happens.

Now, they have to select a leader within Congress.....Than who can that be?

It makes sense to elect RG since he will have complete power/authority within Congress come 2014+

Its better to elect ONE POWER CENTER & let him rule than to create TWO & inturn avoid a BLUNDER of MANMOHANIC proportions.

If i had to elect anyone within Congress only, i would have selected RG.

But still... RG? seriously?

oops... just noticed, my 3000th post!:yahoo:

i commented on the link provided by the OP. If what you say is true then the link provided by op was false and we canot take any of its findings at face value. @arp2041

no such claims in that link ,here is the English version of that news

New Delhi: After nine years of rule, the UPA is set for a massive defeat. If polls were held today, the United Progressive Alliance will get a mere 136 Lok Sabha seats, according to a countrywide survey done by ABP News-Nilesen. The main Opposition NDA will garner 206 seats while others parties will get 167 seats.

Neither the United Progressive Alliance nor the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) will get the magic numbers in general elections if it were to take place today. Voters are not in mood to see Congress-led UPA government back in power. In the 2009 general elections, Congress alone had won 209 seats.

Left parties will get 34 seats in election, said the survey. The NDA may try to form government but will need another 66 seats in their support.

Zonal performance:

UPA is winning 33 seats in East and 36 in North in comparison to NDA’s 49 and 67. In South UPA gets 36 seats against NDA’s 10 seats. The major players in southern states are the southern parties with 75 seats.

Modi’s effect is visible in western states. With 80 seats, the NDA is leading the zone. Congress will win 36 seats.

Vote Share:

UPA will garner 26% of votes, and NDA is getting 27% votes. The other parties will be the most voted parties in the country. A whooping 41% votes are spread among other parties while Left gets a meager 6% votes.

Overall, 31% of respondents are intending to vote for BJP, if the Lok Sabha elections are held now, whereas 20% are intending for INC. 74% of those who voted for INC during 2009 Lok Sabha elections, are still intending to vote for INC if Lok sabha elections are held now; 26% are moving away from INC, out of which 9% are intending to vote for BJP. Whereas for BJP, 90% will stick with them and only 2% intend to move away from BJP to INC.

Public want options and they are serious about it. Modi has good governance record and he has an effective leadership. BJP’s parliamentary board will decide the rest of thing, Ravishankar Prasad, BJP spokesperson told ABP News.

UPA set for a crushing defeat:Survey

I just want NDA to win and put pakistan in its place. the attitude of the pak members and moderators have made me lose all respect for the country

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom