What's new

abhinandon celebration in full swing in India

Ok let me tell you why its fact.. this is part of the dashavataram.. this is the 3rd avatar. The one before was matsya avataram. So the philosophers questioned how life formed and may have figured out initially it started in water as fish and then amphibious as a turtle and then lower land mammals like varaha or boar.
millennia later we study about evolution theory and natural selection of species. This is about ancient people questioning and searching for what is life how and why..

what do u guys smoke to believe this nonsense of 'pig head on a human torso' being a god? It explains your guys delusions of F-16 kill since you guys are brought up in a society of pathological liars.

what do u guys smoke to believe this nonsense of 'pig head on a human torso' being a god? It explains your guys delusions of F-16 kill since you guys are brought up in a society of pathological liars.
That's the same faith that makes you believe that Mohammad is a prophet and angel spoke the word of a God to him . So just leave it at that and not make fun of it. That's why I say. Faith is faith and fact is fact.

Sure sure. A mob needed to beat up an injured ejected pilot. And a battery of army chaps needed to arrest him. Why so scared of 1-1 fight?
Wow, i didn't know that in India they only send one person search party.
159824.jpg

Indiot,
ask the jordanian pilot what he was going through when he was captured by ISIS captive.... on the other hand abhi knew he was on SAFE hands and nothing harmful would happen to him!!! but look at his easy surrender, he did not even attempt to escape... he froze their like a goat.

IAF never even entered PAK terrotory like PAF did on 27th. IAF Mirages used Spice standoff weapons from safe distance and ran away after entering few KM of Pak territory which only takes few seconds and PAF intrudes Indian sovereignty on daily bases....

Btw, being a coward you are..... you yet again dodged my question..

both R77 recovered
1 R-73 with tail section still stuck to pylon recovered
1 R-73 with serial number recovered that can be traced back to IAF inventory

If all missiles recovered then how the fok did he shoot down an F-16???
Lol. India not only entered Pak Kashmir, it crossed the International border and entered KPK where Balakot is. Where do you get your news?

Only if you knew as much about reality as you seem to know about frozen goats.

Here are facts about the missiles.
Keep crying and trying. Facts will eventually come out.
https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2019/03/18/mig-21-f-16-dogfight-pakistani.html

Wow, i didn't know that in India they only send one person search party.
159824.jpg
Search party? Clearly you have a difference comprehension of "lost". But I don't blame you.

Lol. India not only entered Pak Kashmir, it crossed the International border and entered KPK where Balakot is. Where do you get your news?

Only if you knew as much about reality as you seem to know about frozen goats.

Here are facts about the missiles.
Keep crying and trying. Facts will eventually come out.
https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2019/03/18/mig-21-f-16-dogfight-pakistani.html

Search party? Clearly you have a difference comprehension of "lost". But I don't blame you.
True Indians never accept the logic, They have there own way. An Indian bullshit way.Carry on

That's the same faith that makes you believe that Mohammad is a prophet and angel spoke the word of a God to him . So just leave it at that and not make fun of it. That's why I say. Faith is faith and fact is fact.

Islam is fastest growing religion in western world among caucasian while hindusim is only practiced in India.

Going to work now, cant wait to comeback and bust some more of your myths.

Islam is fastest growing religion in western world among caucasian while hindusim is only practiced in India.

Going to work now, cant wait to comeback and bust some more of your myths.
Doesn't mean anything and not relevant to topic

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom