What's new

Abhiandan's picture with (our war trophy) HMD helmet , 2 years back in MIG-21 Squadron

BVR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The unfortunate muchhar didn't know, what's going to happen to his MIG and HMD helmet after 2years

Analysis:

*Abhinandan was flying a Mig-21 on 27-Feb

* We saw a dead pilot near burning Su-30 in IOK, and no other pilot body,
Which means following :-

Su-30MKI is dual pilot aircraft, The back pilot ejects first, then the front one. (I mean here, that back pilot is that who is mostly doing Air to air or Air to ground task)
We saw videos of only 1ejected pilot from Su-30. Means, other couldn't eject and was photographed dead near burning Su-30.

"Means we caught the 2nd pilot too, and indeed if he was Israeli, he would be flying in the back seat not in the front, so he ejected, other couldn't due to lever failure"

Picture Copyrights: SANJAY SIMHA
I met him 2 years ago, all I wanted was this humourous moustachioed fighter jockey to pose for my camera with his machine. Never dreamt he would one day be the first MiG-21 pilot to shoot down an F-16 in air combat!

Someone please tell him that he only dreamt the @red part

Just Like the Downing of F-16 They also won 1965 war & Kargil war too (In Dreams) -- Indian Propaganda Machine is exposed with pants down after 27th Feb - 2019.... Now everyone doubts all their previous claims coz we've seen their propaganda after 27th Feb & how they stick to their Fake Claims - All evidence is still there but this ignorant Nation still repeat the lies of downing F-16 lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom