What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

Because you attack China and her people, so the justice is not on your side, that's why you were banned. I left PDF for a while, because my boss declined my request for my payments for a year, so I made a lawsuit. You know I work on the construction site, my job is to carry the bricks.

No, I just answered in the same manner what chinese membere troll on us.

all mos newbie chinese members troll on woman, 1,000 year domination, vassal state etc. when chinese don't look at themselves.

If I can believe you, you work on construction site, machine driver, but you can speak english fluently, it is stranger.

when you read my posts here on PDF, I do shortsell on stock market in Vietnam, even though my papa would like that I would registered to an exam for join in state official staff, but I don't like it.

China will always be the force in Asia even with Japan want to form the alliance to hedge against China. Without the US, Asian alliance won't and can't stand a chance against China in Asia.

Do you know the significance of this agreement? It means, that the Americans will cooperate with Japan's plans to increase military patrols and responsibility in the region.

There seems to be a comprehensive military alignment going on. That was the US dream from the beginning: Making Japan's military an auxiliary of the US-NATO framework. You in fact actively (as much as you can) assisted them during the War in Afghanistan.

That's probably why China will never trust the Japanese government: On the one hand it is reinforcing and re-conceptualizing its military doctrine and power, on the other it is allowing the US greater footprint in the region with a deeper strategic alignment.

Abe is a great and respectable person. He is a visionary. He removes the social and legal barriers so Japanese army can be rebuild to be one of the finest armies the world will ever see.

He is making another turkey on the other end of the Asian continent. It is not being sovereign and powerful, it is joining the NATO camp for common protection and aggression. But China is capable of defending its interests at any cost just as it fought you in the Korean War. By the way, turkey, you better pack up to the deeper West in turkey-land because Kurdish guerilla's ceasefire is over.

Japan is technology economy, not slave labor economy like China's. Not comparable! Japan's population is slightly declining but it is changing already. Japan has many allies in the region it can use to compensate for labor if needed. You should be worried about slowing Chinese economy and tentions that might disintegrate China and bust it wide open. Japan will win this cold war and design the region how it suppose to be.

You rain is no larger than a turkey, is it not?

Here is the reality about Japan [Thank you to Huaqiao2013 at CDF for the post]:

Abenomics Suffers Crippling Blow: Economy Sputters As Inflation Soars, BOJ QE Delayed Indefinitely

Following last night's record plunge in Japanese retail sales, tonight was another slew of crushingly bad data for Abe and his motley crew of money printers to reflect on. First Household Spending cratered 4.6% YoY - its biggest drop since the Tsunami (and markedly worse than expectations which were bad enough due to the tax hike repercussions).

Then, Industrial Production tumbled 2.5% MoM - its biggest drop since the Tsunami (considerably worse than the 2.0% drop expected and the slowest YoY growth in 8 months).

While this would typically be the kind of bad news that is great news for QQE-hopers, it was disastrously capped by a surge in Japanese CPI (well above BoJ target 2% levels) crushing moar-easing hopes as Barclays see no further easing in 2014 (and even Goldman pushes any hope off til October at the earliest).

First Houshold spending missed and plunged...

20140529_japan2.png

Then Industrial Production missed and plunged...

20140529_japan3.png

And then inflation took off - as Goldman so handily exposes below, adjusted for the tax-hike, this was a major spike in inflation...

20140529_japan1.png

We accordingly revise our outlook for the BOJ’s next easing action to October 2014, from July 2014 previously.

and then Barclays gets even more bearish...

BARCLAYS SEES NO FURTHER BOJ EASING IN 2014 IN 'BASELINE' VIEW

Goldman sounds glum, having already given up on the J-Curve...

We get the impression the correction is larger than the government anticipated, but in line with our expectations. With domestic demand likely to fall, we see external demand leading growth in FY3/15. We highlight risk factors in the form of protracted weakness in China and other Asian economies and a decline in corporate Japan’s structural export capacity.

Time to stock up on Depends...Time to blame El Nino again

The reaction so far...

20140529_japan4.png

And, if you are talking about China disintegrating, you better worry more about your cesspit. You politics is in ruins and extremely fractioned, you lost control over southeast turkey, your borders are like swiss cheese, your police are sort of turned into killing machine of your fascist PM and a religious zealot from Pennsylvania, your universities do not produce science, you do not have one single international brand, and you have more than one ethnicity that claim greater autonomy.

China is the growth engine of the world. China is the largest market for Japanese exports. Japanese economy is heavily dependent on net exports for growth as investment and consumption is falling. Japanese industrial output fell too. Japanese growth has collapsed and now inflation has risen. Japanese inflation is rising above 3% and wages are rising only 1% which means consumers are losing purchasing power because of the massive QE of Abe. Japan isn't slowing, its got stagflation which is the worst of both worlds. Now to contain inflation, they have to raise interest rates but they can't do that without destroying Japan completely as the only way they can finance their debt is through low interest rates. The Japanese budget is already constrained from the pensions and the last thing they need is higher interest payments.

Japan is already bust and its only getting worse for them.

My friend, when talking to that turkey, keep in mind that they are only good for one thing. A rational response will not move a single cell in his tiny brain.

Because you attack China and her people, so the justice is not on your side, that's why you were banned. I left PDF for a while, because my boss declined my request for my payments for a year, so I made a lawsuit. You know I work on the construction site, my job is to carry the bricks.

Edison, There's nothing wrong with good honest hard work. So long as you can sleep in peace at night!

Japan has stagflation and a declining population. Inflation in Japan is destroying the value of their money. Abe's hot air warnings are worse than US hot air warnings. China knows this which is why China will continue to defend its interests in both the SCS and ECS.

A slowed birth rate is common in apex societies where , especially those that are heavily industrialized, developed. If you look at the demographics , the majority of the Japanese population are within the 15-60 age range; with a significant amount of young people. This is good as the younger generation will contribute to the Japanese economy.

Japan is technology economy, not slave labor economy like China's. Not comparable! Japan's population is slightly declining but it is changing already. Japan has many allies in the region it can use to compensate for labor if needed. You should be worried about slowing Chinese economy and tentions that might disintegrate China and bust it wide open. Japan will win this cold war and design the region how it suppose to be.

When it comes to advanced technology , yes, we have the upper hand. Japan is also home to the largest and most successful automobile makers in the world: Toyota Motor Corp, Toyota Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors, Isuzu, Kawasaki, Yokohoma, Nissan, Infinti, Honda, Acure, Lexus, Scion, etc. We also employ thousands upon thousands of foreign workers especially in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, China, India, European Union to operate the hundreds of Japanese-owned car manufacturing plants. In China alone we employ thousands; but at the current situation, we will be investing more in other developing countries that are more receptive to Japanese investments per se; the Philippines, Vietnam, India.

Last edited:
10 are being sent to Vietnam; another 10 to the Philippines.
no, Japan will have to build them first for VN. You have no spare left. Nor decommisioned patrol vessels :cry:

Ed, why do you need to share your earnings in this site? Such information is non-pertinent to the topic matter. Please stay on topic.
that reminds me of a chinese poster and famous clown @S10. he repeatly says before any conversation his hometown (whereever it is, I don´t know) is richer than Vietnam, therefore there is no further discussion needed.

Last edited:
How about your salary? I make 15,000 RMB a month on the construction site. Your papa is right, you should take the state official examination, to serve your people, or to join Vietnam coast guard.

15,000 RMB is more than 2,500 US$ (?) per month, can I believe you ?

I do "short-sell" on stock exchange market, it is " free Job ". I invest my money in to the stock which should rise in short term, and will sell it if I think it will fell down. I earn my money to care my family from it.

Last edited:
When it comes to advanced technology , yes, we have the upper hand. Japan is also home to the largest and most successful automobile makers in the world: Toyota Motor Corp, Toyota Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors, Isuzu, Kawasaki, Yokohoma, Nissan, Infinti, Honda, Acure, Lexus, Scion, etc. We also employ thousands upon thousands of foreign workers especially in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, China, India, European Union to operate the hundreds of Japanese-owned car manufacturing plants. In China alone we employ thousands; but at the current situation, we will be investing more in other developing countries that are more receptive to Japanese investments per se; the Philippines, Vietnam, India.
Yeap, Japanese investment is tool Japan can use to reshape East-Asia. Beijng has firm grip on their provinces but as their growth rates slow down and economic crises starts. Some provinces will accept Japanese investment more and more and show the hand to Beijng. I firmly believes this. This is why they rule with iron fist. Japan only needs one chance. It might be beneficial for both sides. Japan is in need for foreign labor, resources and land.

no, Japan will have to build them first for VN. You have no spare left. Nor decommisioned patrol vessels :cry:

that reminds me of a chinese poster and famous clown @S10. he repeatly says before any conversation his hometown (whereever it is, I don´t know) is richer than Vietnam, therefore there is no further discussion needed.

It is better that you wait for newer CG ships @Viet . But expect continued support from the Japanese side. We have no doubt of the Vietnamese military ability. Resilient people, the Vietnamese are.

Yeap, Japanese investment is tool Japan can use to reshape East-Asia. Beijng has firm grip on their provinces but as their growth rates slow down and economic crises starts. Some provinces will accept Japanese investment more and more and show the hand to Beijng. I firmly believes this. This is why they rule with iron fist. Japan only needs one chance. It might be beneficial for both sides. Japan is in need for foreign labor, resources and land.

The situation in East Asia has become restive and an aggressive China has proven it will not back down in terms of territorial challenges ; disrespecting the national borders of its neighbors and partners. This is seen with the Indians in regards to Arunachal Pradesh, Sikim; with South Korea, with Japan, and ASEAN countries as well.

I believe that 6 decades of pacifism is enough. It is time that Japan remove the limitations on our military growth and development. This is why I really like PM Shinzo Abe for his leaning towards greater military responsibility. A resurgent Japan , i believe, will cooperate with our American partners in balancing Asia-Pacific and to maintain the status quo.

BN-CU489_0515jd_G_20140515021527.jpg

TOKYO—Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe took a significant step toward removing six-decade-old constraints on Japan's military, a move that could enable Tokyo to play a greater security role in an increasingly tense East Asia.

Citing the recent standoff in disputed South China Sea waters between China and Vietnam, Mr. Abe said Japan needed more freedom of action in overseas conflicts, despite its pacifist constitution.

"In the South China Sea, even as we speak, confrontations between countries are continuing because of unilateral action backed by force," he said at a news conference Thursday. "It could very well be our problem."

Mr. Abe said his government would kick off discussions to determine whether to change the interpretation of the constitution to permit the use of "collective self-defense." The shift would allow Japanese troops, known as the Self-Defense Forces, to aid its allies even if Japan itself isn't attacked.

To illustrate the need for collective self-defense, Mr. Abe pointed to a panel depicting a U.S. ship carrying Japanese children being attacked by an unidentified continental country west of Japan labeled "the aggressor." In such a scenario, he said, the government couldn't send forces to help the children—unless it changed a policy that dates to the founding of Japan's modern military in the early 1950s.

The U.S. and some Southeast Asian nations have welcomed Mr. Abe's plans, .

Leaders of the New Komeito Party, a junior partner in the ruling coalition led by Mr. Abe's Liberal Democratic Party, have expressed caution over the change. They say Japan's 1947 constitution, written by U.S. authorities during the postwar occupation, already permits Japanese forces to come to America's aid even without the concept of collective self-defense.

"Lifting the limits on the right for self-defense will bring us right back to the concept before the last war that led us to destruction," said Katsumasa Suzuki, an opposition lawmaker, earlier this year.

Separately, China, which was invaded by Japan in the 1930s, has warned about what it calls a return of Japanese militarism. Beijing says the U.S.-Japan alliance is improperly targeting China. Mr. Abe said Japan would never wage an aggressive war and called his moves a way to ensure peace.

China's Foreign Ministry said the country was wary about changes in Tokyo's defense policy owing to "historical issues"—a reference to the invasion and occupation beginning in the 1930s.

"Due to various negative directions on historical issues that have been arising in Japan, Asian countries, including China, and the international community, have full reason to be highly vigilant over Japan's true intention and its future development," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said at a daily briefing in Beijing.

South Korea said it would keep a close watch on Japan's proposed constitutional reform.

"The South Korean government once again stresses that defense and security-related discussions in Japan must take place in a way that uphold the spirit of Japan's pacifist constitution, maintains transparency and contributes to stability and peace in the region," South Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman Cho Tai-young said in a statement.

The escalating tensions in the South China Sea, where Vietnam is trying to force China to remove a large oil platform, have fueled worries in Japan about its own territorial feud with Beijing involving a group of East China Sea islands.

Before Mr. Abe spoke to the nation, a government advisory panel recommended allowing Japan's military to aid the defense of "foreign nations with close relationships" in certain circumstances. The panel cited threats from China and North Korea.

Japan's constitution renounces the "right of belligerency." Many in Mr. Abe's ruling conservative party have long called for it to be rewritten, but that requires the support of two-thirds of parliament and a majority of the public. The panel endorsed a reinterpretation, which Mr. Abe could do on his own.

Once a cabinet decision on collective self-defense is made—which officials say they hope to complete by late summer—Tokyo plans to implement by the end of the year a cascade of changes to its defense-related laws to reflect the new interpretation.

Japanese officials say lifting the ban on collective self-defense is mainly aimed at equalizing the alliance with the U.S., which requires U.S. forces to defend Japan if it is attacked but not necessarily vice versa. President Obama affirmed on a visit to Tokyo last month that the U.S. commitment to repel invaders includes the Japan-held islands claimed by China.

Mr. Abe's move could also pave the way for Tokyo to work more closely with regional allies such as Australia and India and members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations such as the Philippines and Vietnam. The latter two are seeking to counter China's growing military presence.

"I would like to see Japan say to the Asean countries, 'We want to support you. How can we empower these countries?' " said former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg, who now teaches at Syracuse University, during a visit to Tokyo this week.

Since taking office in late 2012, Mr. Abe has made significant efforts to strengthen Japan's security ties with "like-minded nations" in the western Pacific to counter China's rapid military buildup. Responding to a request from Hanoi, Japan in March said it would consider giving Vietnam patrol ships. A Japanese Foreign Ministry official said the timing hasn't been decided but the current South China Sea conflict could accelerate the plans.

"Actively establishing close ties with Southeast Asian nations allows Japan to become a full-fledged member of the security partnership for the entire region," said Narushige Michishita, professor of strategic studies at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.

It is better that you wait for newer CG ships @Viet . But expect continued support from the Japanese side. We have no doubt of the Vietnamese military ability. Resilient people, the Vietnamese are.
Just give us what we need and we will stop any military power regardless of their size.
We were successful to defeat China even when they reached the height of their empire: the Ming and Qing.

Chicom today is much smaller. Only their arrogance remains unchanged.

Just give us what we need and we will stop any military power regardless of their size.
We were successful to defeat China even when they reached the height of their empire: the Ming and Qing.

LMAO, we are just territorially smaller than the Qing, but we are still territorially as large as USA or Canada, do you think we are really 'small' by your definition?

I agree with you on this so called 'arrogance'. Don't worry, even now there is government-to-government deal being processed between Japan and Vietnam.

LMAO, we are just territorially smaller than the Qing, but we are still territorially as large as USA or Canada, do you think we are really 'small' by your definition?
I mean China today is smaller than Qing´s territory.
Sure, China has always been multiple times bigger than Vietnam, in size and population.

The situation in East Asia has become restive and an aggressive China has proven it will not back down in terms of territorial challenges ; disrespecting the national borders of its neighbors and partners. This is seen with the Indians in regards to Arunachal Pradesh, Sikim; with South Korea, with Japan, and ASEAN countries as well.

I believe that 6 decades of pacifism is enough. It is time that Japan remove the limitations on our military growth and development. This is why I really like PM Shinzo Abe for his leaning towards greater military responsibility. A resurgent Japan , i believe, will cooperate with our American partners in balancing Asia-Pacific and to maintain the status quo.

BN-CU489_0515jd_G_20140515021527.jpg
Correct. A pacifist Japan just benefits China. Time to change. Shinzo Abe is on the right track.

did you know Vietnam government supports his policy, and now seeks for closer field defence cooperation between two armies? Japan army can be soon in Vietnam, and Vietnam army in Japan :-)

Vietnam wants field defense cooperation with Japan - News VietNamNet

Back
Top Bottom