My ancestors expelled outside the city.
We are the enemy.

After the revolution, you joined the Japanese,
Although the Chinese Communist Party recognizes your nationality,
But people still do not like you,
Our home, the elderly tells the story of the revolution,
You always play a negative role.

Now, Wuchang rise of HANFU,
Obviously, you also served as the villain.

An Lushan, Shi Jingtang, Genghis Khan, Nurhachi,,,,,,
The lessons of history,

Of course, you are indeed not our compatriots, you are just a freaking stupid 蝗蟲 trying to make Chinese people look bad.
My ancestors were farmers and businessmen, they were not that great to conquer a inch of land, idiot. Also it is not the Taiwanese "joined" the Japanese, they were forced to be a part of Japan, fool. And since when did the CCP ever recognize the nationality of Macau/ HK people? We are Chinese, but we use different passports.
Yeah, sure, you losers keep worshiping your stupid cloth. China is never lack of idiots like the red guards in the 10 years of Chaos, 6.4 students, 法輪功 and "皇漢".
滿口垃圾的妄想症拜衣垃圾黨, 整天夢回大明玩穿越,
英語差勁到死卻非要跑到英語論壇散佈你的種族主義玩隔屏鑒族,
真是個笑死人的蝗蟲明粉.
當其他人都在為你國家駁護時你卻跳出來抱那個經常用侮辱性語言黑華人的匪人的大腿,
還用你的爛英語發神經的說甚麼大明是世上最強大的國家的屁話,
死豬隊友, 死蝗蟲, 垃圾.

To the MOD, please don't delete my Chinese post.
This guy is insulting my ancestor by talking nonsense and changing their identity, also he has been spreading rumors and racism around in this forum for days.
The main problem is that he doesn't speak a word of English, such reason has shown that my action is 'reasonable'.

Wow so we you men we don't celebrate Araw ng Kagitingan (Filipino for "Day of Valor") man you chekwa are just full of it see what happens when you have no idea what your talking about. keep it up make enemies of everyone

@Hu Songshan racial slur again.

Last edited by a moderator:
They understand what I mean,
Afraid I will reveal their past.

So you created a new account.
But tell me their dark secrets but when you say they helped japan massacre chinese then i dont really think it is bad.
Because it was kill or be killed better kill some chinese then to be killed.

But tell me their dark secrets but when you say they helped japan massacre chinese then i dont really think it is bad.

"chentianhua"Is a famous revolutionary.
They actually promote nuclear,
Incredible,
Fortunately, nuclear weapons are controlled by HAN.

Forum need different voices,
In this way, the truth will not be deceived.

He is pulling crap out of his butt, the majority of the collaborator army of Manchukuo was not even Manchu but was majority Han. The prime minister and the collaborator administration were Han. The only Manchus in the government was the puppet Emperor Puyi and his court members who did absolutely nothing.

Zhang Jinghui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politics of Manchukuo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Salar, Dongxiang , Hui and Qinghai Tibetans also preferred death to being captured or defecting to the Japanese.

The Salar, Dongxiang , Hui and Qinghai Tibetans also preferred death to being captured or defecting to the Japanese.

Americans say,
You are a troublemaker
This is not wrong,

Back to the topic,
How to allocate oil and gas resources,
China or Japan,
tw is sidelined.

Americans say,
You are a troublemaker
This is not wrong,

Back to the topic,
How to allocate oil and gas resources,
China or Japan,
tw is sidelined.

Actually it's your account which is going to be sidelined.

@Hu Songshan sayina2012 is back under another account

Last edited by a moderator:
He is pulling crap out of his butt, the majority of the collaborator army of Manchukuo was not even Manchu but was majority Han. The prime minister and the collaborator administration were Han. The only Manchus in the government was the puppet Emperor Puyi and his court members who did absolutely nothing.

Zhang Jinghui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politics of Manchukuo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So that means that Han killed other Hans but the other minorities preffered death then to help japan?

So that means that Han killed other Hans but the other minorities preffered death then to help japan?

Most collaborators with Japan were Han and Inner Mongolians. Manchus mostly did nothing during the war.

Most minorities which fought Japan were Hui, Salar (turkic muslims), Dongxiang (mongol muslims), and Qinghai Tibetans (buddhists). The Hui 81st corps stopped Japan in Suiyuan, and a Qinghai division of Han, Hui, Salar, Dongxiang and Tibetans fought against Japan in central China.

This is what a Hui Muslim General said about his people.

In the Land of the Laughing Buddha: The Adventures of an American Barbarian ... - Upton Close - Google Books

They have not enjoyed the educational and political privileges of the Han chinese," he said to me, "and they are in many respects primitive. But they know the meaning of fidelity, and if I say 'do this, although it means death,' they cheerfully obey."

Salars and Dongxiang also have served in China's armies alot.

The Moslem World - Google Books

Salar: A Study in Inner Asian Language Contact Processes. Phonology - Arienne M. Dwyer - Google Books

Qinghai had a reputation like the caucasus, its mountanious snd the the best fighters come from there.

Most collaborators with Japan were Han and Inner Mongolians. Manchus mostly did nothing during the war.

Most minorities which fought Japan were Hui, Salar (turkic muslims), Dongxiang (mongol muslims), and Qinghai Tibetans (buddhists). The Hui 81st corps stopped Japan in Suiyuan, and a Qinghai division of Han, Hui, Salar, Dongxiang and Tibetans fought against Japan in central China.

This is what a Hui Muslim General said about his people.

In the Land of the Laughing Buddha: The Adventures of an American Barbarian ... - Upton Close - Google Books

Salars and Dongxiang also have served in China's armies alot.

The Moslem World - Google Books

Salar: A Study in Inner Asian Language Contact Processes. Phonology - Arienne M. Dwyer - Google Books

Qinghai had a reputation like the caucasus, its mountanious snd the the best fighters come from there.

After what i read about the Salar they are actually closer to Turkey Turks and they are more religious then Uyghurs.

After what i read about the Salar they are actually closer to Turkey Turks and they are more religious then Uyghurs.

Their ancestors migrated from Samarkand to Qinghai and their chiefs (Tusi) submitted their alleigance to the Ming Emperor. They are semi sinicized, their language has heavy Tibetan and Chinese influence and they are mixed with Chinese and Tibetans. They use Chinese first names and surnames in addition to a seperate Muslim name like the Hui and Dongxiang. Most of the Muslim nationalities in Gansu, Qinghai and Ningxia area deeply religious. The Dongxiang and Hui there are religious too.

They are related to Turkmens from Turkmenistan which is why foreigners sometimes call them Chinese Turkmen but they don't use that name themselves.

Back
Top Bottom