What's new

abe:japs can bow to USA but not for china

Are you 12 years old or something?

have you been to taiwan,have you been to china?do you know how much deep CCP infiltrate taiwan?

countries want to make nuke are more than ones in your list,OK?

and tell me which one have a opportunity to make it be true? taiwan?Not even think about it.

now you know who is 12-years-old?

i know much more than you 100 times about my country,OK?

and you can do just googleing over again.

i am a purchaser and have many taiwan suppliers,i know much more than you about their industrial level.

have you been to taiwan,have you been to china?do you know how much deep CCP infiltrate taiwan?

Of course China has infiltrated Taiwan. If they didn't they would be incompetent.

I'm just pointing you to some info. If you think Taiwan has shown zero interest in nuclear weapons then you must be young and not be aware of the past 40 years of history. Even China has accused Taiwan of going down the nuclear path. Get your head out of the sand.

ummm

Obama-bows-to-japanese-emperor-akihito.jpg
It is Chinese who are bowing for US and the white man working their *** off in sweatshops for minimum wage so stock holders like me can get a hefty return.

Of course China has infiltrated Taiwan. If they didn't they would be incompetent.

I'm just pointing you to some info. If you think Taiwan has shown zero interest in nuclear weapons then you must be young and not be aware of the past 40 years of history. Even China has accused Taiwan of going down the nuclear path. Get your head out of the sand.
i dont mention taiwan have no inerest in nuke,Chiang Kai Shek is open expressing the will he want make nuke,and including USA,PRC ets,sharp protest..
and i just want to say its impossible for taiwan to own nuke.

It is Chinese who are bowing for US and the white man working their *** off in sweatshops for minimum wage so stock holders like me can get a hefty return.
yep,boeing have factroies all over the world,so we are all bowing for US.
and use your right flag,you deserve a warning.
but i am surprised at you,japs always do inconsistent things,like The Pacific War,they even refused to declare a war imperially.

i want to say,china never need jap bow to us,and who jap want to bow to is none of china's bussiness.

i dont know jap's mind, why a sovereign state need to bow to another country?

maybe there is one difference between china and jap,

there's one thing jap have but china have not,and there's another thing china have but jap have not.

jap have US army,but china have not;china have nuke but jap have not.

It's not that your leaders bowed to Uncle Sam from 197x?

Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

not surprising ... Saudi's recently flaunted their missiles, Israel is rumored to have some

Japan could have bargained some from the Americans

wrong. them yanks are the one with huge trade deficit with china. you see. they're the slaves bowing to chinamen, not other way round. lol. now go back your rathole :lol:

and for fdi ..ahaha
2aOLsws.jpg

not surprising ... Saudi's recently flaunted their missiles, Israel is rumored to have some

Japan could have bargained some from the Americans

Nuclear weapons proliferation is the one of the most thing,which is USA not willing to see.

if your PM say "viet can bow to USA but not for china"
and will you here make such a reply?

and do you know the word"bow to"'s meaning?

both US n China use it for their own benefits and self interests
countries holding nuke all dont want to see Nuclear weapons proliferation.

Back
Top Bottom