What's new

abe:japs can bow to USA but not for china

mycutegirl

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
i want to say,china never need jap bow to us,and who jap want to bow to is none of china's bussiness.

i dont know jap's mind, why a sovereign state need to bow to another country?

maybe there is one difference between china and jap,

there's one thing jap have but china have not,and there's another thing china have but jap have not.

jap have US army,but china have not;china have nuke but jap have not.

Attachments

• abe.jpg
    abe.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62
Japan bends for daddy's special shafting only :lol:

I bet they would not last a week in a war against China.

Do you go to any support groups? maybe you can recommend me one?

If you need a support group...this place should be the last on your list of places to come. :-)

Japan bends for daddy's special shafting only :lol:

I bet they would not last a week in a war against China.

I'm quite sure Abe has already implemented the "bomb in the basement" scenario.
They still wouldn't win but things will be a mess.

[quote="Peter C, post: 5796057, member: 151235"

Japan has enough plutonium stockpiled to build 5000 nuclear weapons.[/quote]

i dont know why so many ppl think jap can make lots of nukes?

i never see a proof and a news about jap nuke experiment up to now.

I am not sure whether the news about Japan's having nuke capability is true or not. If true, that means US consent/encouragement. That would be, then, a very big strategic mistake on their part. If the US allows Japan to acquire nukes, China can encourage, as well, its own satellites to acquire nukes.

Nukes are excellent hegemon stopper and the US is now the sole hegemon. Proliferation will only harm US hegemony and the world will be a lot less welcome place for the US to rein free.

It is amazingly stupid to consider that only the US regime can pull out rabbits out of the hat.

I am not sure whether the news about Japan's having nuke capability is true or not. If true, that means US consent/encouragement. That would be, then, a very big strategic mistake on their part. If the US allows Japan to acquire nukes, China can encourage, as well, its own satellites to acquire nukes..

With the use of nuclear power worldwide and some countries having their own enrichment the number of countries that could easily take the next step and build a bomb is growing.

Countries that have been suspected over the years include:
Argentina
Brazil
South Africa
South Korea
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Algeria
Various ex soviet states
Israel (more than just suspected obviously)
Iran
Romania

So don't think Japan is in some league by itself.

Keep in mind how quickly Pakistan and India did a tit for tat.

I am not sure whether the news about Japan's having nuke capability is true or not. If true, that means US consent/encouragement. That would be, then, a very big strategic mistake on their part. If the US allows Japan to acquire nukes, China can encourage, as well, its own satellites to acquire nukes.

Nukes are excellent hegemon stopper and the US is now the sole hegemon. Proliferation will only harm US hegemony and the world will be a lot less welcome place for the US to rein free.

It is amazingly stupid to consider that only the US regime can pull out rabbits out of the hat.

the west like to propagate China Collapse Theory Over and over again,year by year.and china is always perfectly all right.
and they propagate Japan's having nuke capability Over and over again,year by year.so what? we never see a nuke experiment,and we see a nuclear accident,and japs they refuse to bury the pollutant in their own territory,they release pollutant into the sea,how selflish!!!

With the use of nuclear power worldwide and some countries having their own enrichment the number of countries that could easily take the next step and build a bomb is growing.

Countries that have been suspected over the years include:
Argentina
Brazil
South Africa
South Korea
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Algeria
Various ex soviet states
Israel (more than just suspected obviously)
Iran
Romania

So don't think Japan is in some league by itself.

Keep in mind how quickly Pakistan and India did a tit for tat.
Taiwan? dont make people laugh,do you know how much spies of mainland in taiwan?

Indeed. But, among all those countries, Japan may be considered one of the few which can really produce nuclear weapons in a few years' time if allowed.

In my view, status quo must be preserved as far as nuclear proliferation is concerned.

The US, in this case, should have a similar line toward Japan just as China has toward North Korea. Surrounded by two neighbors and two oceans, the US may be feeling safe. But, when the arteries of hegemony are choked off, US' safety at home will matter little. If the US loses hegemony, I think it will lose the very rationale to remain as a nation.

Back
Top Bottom