What's new

Abdul Qadeer Khan taking a cheap shot at Dr.Samar Mubarikmand Work

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today column of AQ Khan in Jang Urdu newspaper and read this paragraph where he is taking such a cheap shot against samar mubarik mand.

capture1wu.jpg

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jan2012-daily/16-01-2012/col1.htm

He has taken all the credit of atomic program which is not true he is a illegal proliferater , where as samar mubarik mand is real scientist and pride of Pakistan.

He has taken all the credit of atomic program which is not true he is a illegal proliferater , where as samar mubarik mand is real scientist and pride of Pakistan.

Brother can you validate your contention with some verifiable proof about Mr. S. Mubarak while comparing him with Dr. A.Q Khan about whom if we take your flimsy statement for a second had made the whole world fool? Grow-up and search around. Give respect where due & not to some bogus person who just popped-up some years back and did nothing worth mentioning except tall claims.

Thanks

just goes on the show, he is a small man.
and imagine the progress we could have made, had he not been as small as he is.

Imagine what progress we could have made if we had built on what he did for our nation. Shame we have since had corrupt low lifes in positions of responsibility. We surely cant blame him for the lack of progress?

Brother can you validate your contention with some verifiable proof about Mr. S. Mubarak while comparing him with Dr. A.Q Khan about whom if we take your flimsy statement for a second had made the whole world fool? Grow-up and search around. Give respect where due & not to some bogus person who just popped-up some years back and did nothing worth mentioning except tall claims.

Thanks

you need to read this

Samar Mubarak Mand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ok , and he never gave political statements and never hit people below belt without proofs. I will not give credit to AQ of the nuclear program he is just a technician.

just goes on the show, he is a small man.
and imagine the progress we could have made, had he not been as small as he is.

Are you just looking for attention or are you an actual special needs child?

@StandForInsaf

Read about Project -706. It might give you a pause for thought, next time you write on this thread

both have their own place in our nuclear program. I don't blame AQ because he has been confined to his house for so long that he is................

the technology he brought to pakistan which made pakistan nuke was also illegal,

eat that shitt

I think it's pretty evident by Dr Q's actions that he is a narcissistic lunatic. Granted, he may have contributed to our program that does NOT mean he was the only one!

Where does he say Dr Samar mubarak , he has named Dr Farukh saleem and Dr Fareed Malik ???

You dont know the context and history of this paragraph. In the second line where he referenced his earlier column. Well that column was discussed to death here, in which he cautiously pointed out samar mubarik mand was not the appropriate man for these projects and PAEC or KRL or any nuclear scientists dont have the capability to Dig gold from Reko dik so it's a hogwash and that article was writtern at that point when Dr.Samar Mubarik Mand gave his statement in Supreme court we are capable of doing Rekodick Gold project.

Now The name he mentioned Dr. Farrukh and Dr.Saleem is opposed to Thar cole project given to Dr.Samar mubarikmand team and they want some specialized team who are expert in coal digging and in the same line Dr.AQ says Prime minister is giving billions of ruppess in this regard which is Thar coal Gasification project, and it is allocated 7.4 Billion Rs this year

Third thing in the second last line, where he says government should look whether the "Davay Dar" education relates to his work or not ( Samar Mubarik Mand confidently claimed in the supreme court During rekodek hearing Pakistani scientists are fully capable of Ore mining and the article i mentioned in first paragraph, rebutted samar mubairk mand claim and AQ clearly said we dont have resources and manpower of executing such projects)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...r-q-khan-exposes-myth-thar-coal-riko-diq.html

Well Doc AQ Khan is absolutely right my uncle is working abroad in well reputed company, in last week on my telephonic conversation with him he said exactly what the Doctor khan said, Some one can get some thing through small experiment but when you start to extend it then the real difficulty will begun........... ( i am not degrading mr mubarik mand remark my pray to him may ALLAH succeed him, we can not afford to bear the loss at this stage

that is not a issue with both persons, Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan and Dr. Samar..

its the system where we make people stronger not the institutes .....
Both Dr.s have done awesome work in their fields and nation is proud of them...

Once retire Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan should not discuss things like this , he should enjoy the retire life now...

the most important question in my point of view is how many more people they have prepared for us which we need in future. if non then they have lost the grounds of their position in question...

Back
Top Bottom