What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

I have been one of the most accommodating Mods on PDF in fact, allowed venom-spitters like you to post as well.

You do not have a principled stand on any issue. Most of your claims have missed the mark.

Now don't complain about military and Taliban. All is good.
I don't care about your contributions one bit! as for my content I'll let the people on this here forum be the judge, not you.

If anyone has an issue they can ignore my posts.

This isn't the first time you have been condescending. it won't be the last either.

Iraqi are infinitely better than Pakistani.

Iraqi refused to surrender to ISIL and worked with the US to eliminate the threat.

I don't care about your contributions one bit! as for my content I'll let the people on this here forum be the judge, not you.

If anyone has an issue they can ignore my posts.

This isn't the first time you have been condescending. it won't be the last either.

I am not interested to waste my time on venom-spitters like you either. You are a confused man who doesn't know what is good for Pakistan.

All you do is advance conspiracy theories, typical of military family members. I know from exposure.

Pakistan is in need of people who are well-educated, research-oriented, and can figure out how to move the country forward. But people with these credentials are driven off or silenced. Those who embrace conspiracy theories, desire conflicts, and camp politics are taken seriously instead.

For Pakistan yes military dictatorship is far better civilian rule

Here’s what Seoul looks like now after 27 years of military rule.

IMG_0211.jpeg

I’m not even going to bother posting a picture of Karachi (similar in size to Seoul) for your own sake and my sake.

You see I‘m ashamed and embarrassed to even feel like this and post this. This country had so much potential and you flushed it all down the toilet.

The difference between me and you is I know who the real enemy is.

You folks seem to be living in LaLa delusion land. Don’t you have any shame in the state that you’ve put Pakistan in?

Even Bangladesh now has moved ahead of Pakistan is many respects.

I am not interested to waste my time on venom-spitters like you either.

You are a confused man who doesn't know what is good for Pakistan.

All you do is advance conspiracy theories, typical of military family members. I know through exposure.
here you are abusing your position of power! calling me names and other things

I am now compelled to tell you a story.

There is a forum called siasat dot pk. you must be familiar with it.

its owner is a canadian called Adeel, here is his twitter.

just like YOU, he was a condescending little man in a position of power that came with having a popular site.

he banned me because pakistan peoples party didn't like my posts exposing their covid shenanigans.

Adeel was quite a narcissist in his manner of speech.

long story short. today Adeel is defeated. because he is on the junta's list.

Amazing how bully's fall. all their halabaloo swept up.

you are a mod here, adeel was is the site owner.

both bullies.

R
Here’s what Seoul looks like now after 27 years of military rule.

View attachment 948955

I’m not even going to bother posting a picture of Karachi (similar in size to Seoul) for your own sake and my sake.

You see I‘m ashamed and embarrassed to even feel like this and post this. This country had so much potential and you flushed it all down the toilet.

The difference between me and you is I know who the real enemy is.

You folks seem to be living in LaLa delusion land. Don’t you have any shame in the state that you’ve put Pakistan in?

Even Bangladesh now has moved ahead of Pakistan is many respects.
Reported for insulting me

just like YOU, he was a condescending little man in a position of power that came with having a popular site.

he banned me because pakistan peoples party didn't like my posts exposing their covid shenanigans.

you are a mod here, adeel was the site owner.

both bullies.

Interesting…although I’ve noticed Siasat.pk has been quite Imran leaning. Most people have given up on mainstream media and instead of using social media.

Wajahat Saeed Khan
Waqas Larka
Harder Mehdi

These three I tend to listen to more often than none.

R
Reported for insulting me

Lol okay good luck with that.

Interesting…although I’ve noticed Siasat.pk has been quite Imran leaning. Most people have given up on mainstream media and instead of using social media.

Wajahat Saeed Khan
Waqas Larka
Harder Mehdi

These three I tend to listen to more often than none.
ppp are thugs that go unreported, they are even bigger enemy of the people than noonies. my posts about ppp's absolute gutter level covid response and legislation was hurting them. I had a huge pile of videos and pics of these subhuman ppp giving bars of soap to people and taking pictures with them for covid.

making fun of poor people for their cheap publicity. Adeel came after me and well banned me and removed all my pics and vids that I had.

I told Adeel that he will bite it for doing what he did.

well he is not on anyone's good books especially the juntas

The God that 'Taliban' pray to! i also made a prayer to as well!! divine retribution??

ppp are thugs that go unreported, they are even bigger enemy of the people than noonies. my posts about ppp's absolute gutter level covid response and legislation was hurting them. I had a huge pile of videos and pics of these subhuman ppp giving bars of soap to people and taking pictures with them for covid.

making fun of poor people for their cheap publicity. Adeel came after me and well banned me and removed all my pics and vids that I had.

I told Adeel that he will bite it for doing what he did.

well he is not on anyone's good books especially the juntas

The God that 'Taliban' pray to! i also made a prayer to as well!! divine retribution??

So what did that Adeel clown end up doing to piss off his masters? Lol.

This isn’t about right or wrong, it’s about what you see.

Seoul and Karachi. Google it yourself.
I already knows and I am from Karachi, main problem is our political culture which is landlord based if this landlord system continues to flourish in Pakistan the problem remains forever if we should not eliminate landlord system from Pakistan political culture

you are a mod here, adeel was is the site owner.

both bullies.

I have forums of my own and some have attempted to undermine my ability to run them but they were very disappointed. I showed them that I am not somebody they can take down at whim.

I can dig out your posting record and show you how many times you have violated Forum Rules in your posts and got away with it. Pretty solid case on my hands to discuss your case with PDF administration, if it comes down to this.

People like you feel encouraged to spit venom on PDF because of leniency shown by Mods.

Learn to post sensibly and accept your bad judgements when they are pointed out. Do not take my leniency for granted. You will be most disappointed otherwise.

I already knows and I am from Karachi, main problem is our political culture which is landlord based if this landlord system continues to flourish in Pakistan the problem remains forever if we should not eliminate landlord system from Pakistan political culture

Your military was in power for half of Pakistan’s existence and is currently in power now. Who is preventing them from engaging in land reforms?

Instead the military is trying to start corporate farming instead.

You view the military as some holy cow, when they themselves all come from this landlord/chor/elite class.

@Path-Finder don’t waste your energy brother. Ignore and let’s keep on having discussions with like minded people. (Y)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom