What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

Why are they infused with the Americans so much. Is it business ventures or is it the age old colonial attitudes towards the gora angraiz?
most of my relatives that retired as high ranking officers from both my parents side of the family. very few ever stayed in Pakistan. Most of them settled with their families in america!

Yes, today they have different mindsets. Not in 1960…South Korea and Pakistan were very similar…both economically, politically and socially.

And today look where they are, and where we are.
They backed by superpower we are not backed by superpower

and there we have it. this guy has started attacking me after I asked it to not engage with me!

Tell me. does being a moderator give you the right to suppress other people views?

What constructive contributions you have on PDF? You are welcome to show me.

Your views clearly shows what is wrong with the military and how it makes such poor judgement calls.

most of my relatives that retired as high ranking officers from both my parents side of the family. very few ever stayed in Pakistan. Most of them settled with their families in america!

Of course they do…why would they live among us undesirables.

Did you hear about the story of Bajwa’s wife not liking Imran Khan wearing shalwar qameez during foreign trips?

Did you hear about the story of Bajwa’s wife not liking Imran Khan wearing shalwar qameez during foreign trips?
What makes you think this statement is correct?

Every camp lies. Team Khan lie as well.

They backed by superpower we are not backed by superpower

Pakistan was also backed by the US. General Ayub and General Zia’s military dictatorships were both blessed by the Americans. Not sure what exactly you argument here is.

All I’m asking is if military rule is better than civilian rule, how did South Korea manage to accomplish so much under military rule from 1961 to 1988, while during that same period Pakistan did nothing?

Military rule obviously didn’t reap any benefits.

What constructive contributions you have on PDF? You are welcome to show me.

Your views clearly shows what is wrong with the military and how it makes such poor judgement calls.
my contributions to PDF are not your business as this is an open forum!

secondly I am NOT talking to you. So please take your views away from me.

my contributions to PDF are not your business as this is an open forum!

secondly I am NOT talking to you. So please take your views away from me.
You are nobody to tell me whom I can address.

You Taliban sympatheizer and venom spitter.

People like you live in the WEST and enjoy its perks but have the audacity to judge others.

lol, didn't you know the Afghan Taliban won the 20 year war? It was USA who were wrong all along. lol.
They did not win against US. Only after they left, the Afghan army abandoned their posts because they lacked the skills and Taliban just walked in.

They did not win against US. Only after they left, the Afghan army abandoned their posts because they lacked the skills and Taliban just walked in.

Well technically they did since the Afghan National Army was trained and supplied by the Americans, much like the South Vietnamese Army were.

And yet the NVA (much like the Afghan Taliban) were able to sweep across the country within a matter of weeks to take control.

Saigon and Kabul aren’t so far apart anymore.

you are a bully especially after becoming a moderator.

Power when given to cowards is like, Nawaz Sharif. Lion by name. only.
I have been one of the most accommodating Mods on PDF in fact, allowed venom-spitters like you to post as well.

You do not have a principled stand on any issue. Most of your claims have missed the mark.

Now don't complain about military and Taliban.

Here are the realities:

BLA continues to exist and attack without RAW.
TTP continues to exist and attack without RAW.
TTA supports TTP.
Military supported TTA and was reluctant to eliminate TTP.
Khan supported TTA and was reluctant to eliminate TTP.

Something is amiss.

People like you cannot offer sound advice and solutions. Your abolute belief in conspiracy theories prevents you to.

Pakistan was also backed by the US. General Ayub and General Zia’s military dictatorships were both blessed by the Americans. Not sure what exactly you argument here is.

All I’m asking is if military rule is better than civilian rule, how did South Korea manage to accomplish so much under military rule from 1961 to 1988, while during that same period Pakistan did nothing?

Military rule obviously didn’t reap any benefits.
For Pakistan yes military dictatorship is far better civilian rule

Remember everyone….Zarb-e-Azab eliminated the TTP.

1. Whatever remnants remained were brought under the fold of the ISI to use when needed.

2. Ehsansullah Ehsan was arrested and placed into an ISI safe house under armed guard protection - he was given a monthly stipend as well. Somehow he managed to escape.

Much like the Abbottabad fiasco, the military is either: a. Incompetent or b,. Complicit

The defenders of the North Western Army (aka “Pakistan Army”) are going to have to pick which one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom