What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

Rich coming from you. I don't need advice from you. I believe in concrete evidence, not American fairy tales like you. I have been on PDF for 2 years now and I can clearly see where your loyalty lies.

“I am ashamed as a Pakistani, embarrassed as a former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, and totally embarrassed as a former DG of ISI of what happened in Abbottabad, as we could not discover Osama bin Laden before the Americans did,” he said."

Sounds very believable. The most wanted man in the world was only hiding half a mile away from PMA, while the Pakistani military had no idea😅

These folks live in their own world quite literally. They think Pakistan is just the Army Cantonments. They don’t realise a larger world exists out there where us undesirables live.

Look at the way they even reply to us in this thread. They think we’re the ones who are stupid.

Faujeets love diverting the topic away from the main issue.

Notice how Faujeets can't explain why and how American helicopters were allowed to fly 150 kilometres into Pakistani airspace, engage in a 45 minute gun battle down the road from the Pakistan Military Academy during which one of the helicopters were shot down, then proceeded to fly back to Afghanistan without the Pakistan military command even being alerted.

Not one PAF jet was scrambled.

See Faujeets like to try and divert attention away from the actual debate.

Whether or not Bin Laden was there or not there still puts the Pakistan military into question.

1. If he wasn't there, why did the Pakistan military not shoot down the American helicopters once they violated our air space? Why didn't the Pakistan government refute American claims?

2. If he was there, why was he being housed just meters away from PMA? If Pakistan claims to be a member of the American War on Terror then why wasn't he given to the Americans?

Either way you lose Faujeet

Unfortunately not everyone understands the concept of quality vs quantity.

GHQ bots think writing paragraphs of English means they're smart.

Reality :
View attachment 945507

Just going to requote this so others can read it.

this story has more holes than swiss cheese. The truth is arbitrary at best. can we believe the yanks? **** NO. the lie more than shaitan.

These folks live in their own world quite literally. They think Pakistan is just the Army Cantonments. They don’t realise a larger world exists out there where us undesirables live.

Look at the way they even reply to us in this thread. They think we’re the ones who are stupid.

Speak for yourself.
Denials do not make you credible.
You have found a book to make your case but it is challenged by multiple sources, which are posted in this thread.

You are accusing army of doing something that cannot be proven much like Seymour Hersh.
Who is this man that told Seymour Hersh so much?

Can you tell the name of this military defector? Why he is not exposed yet?

I used to think that overseas Pakistani are sensible on average but now I have doubts. Some are sensible in fact but many will cover up for the army when it suites them and spread conspiracy theories.

I have started to have doubts about Western culture. It is failing.

Sadly our politicians have no capabilities to rule Pakistan that's included IK also that's why army come into play since Pakistan creation

this story has more holes than swiss cheese. The truth is arbitrary at best. can we believe the yanks? **** NO. the lie more than shaitan.

Seymour Hersch the same journalist who exposed the Mai Lai Massacre in Vietnam and the Abu Gharaib Prison tortures in Iraq. He has credibility behind his name and four Polk Awards to go with it.

Seymour Hersch the same journalist who exposed the Mai Lai Massacre in Vietnam and the Abu Gharaib Prison tortures in Iraq. He has credibility behind his name and four Polk Awards to go with it.
So what? These accounts are not challenged.

This does not prove that Seymour Hersh has divine knowledge.

Who is the military defector that Seymour Hersh has alluded to? Tell us.

I know Seymore Hursh is the standard of credibility in journalism. But do you seriously think that the truth is exactly as its been let out? the truth is what you make it out to be from the million lies told. that way you select the truth according to your beliefs. we don't have the real stone cold truth.

All I see is how infused the fauji's are with their master amrika. all the while 250 million people can nibble on amrika's phallus.

I know Seymore Hursh is the standard of credibility in journalism. But do you seriously think that the truth is exactly as its been let out? the truth is what you make it out to be from the million lies told. that way you select the truth according to your beliefs. we don't have the real stone cold truth.

All I see is how infused the fauji's are with their master amrika. all the while 250 million people can nibble on amrika's phallus.
Pakistan Army is closer to China than America. You need to wake up.

Everything about this topic is covered in following sources:

All add up. No rocket science here.

Sadly our politicians have no capabilities to rule Pakistan that's included IK also that's why army come into play since Pakistan creation

Ok sure….very similar to the situation in South Korea.

South Korea's experience with military rule began in 1961 under General Park Chung Hee. Pakistan’s experience with military rule began in 1956 under General Ayub Khan.

Both countries suffered from very similar problems in 1960. Both had a hostile neighbour. Both were agrarian in nature and both were corrupt. Politicians were not liked in both counties.

By 1988, Seoul was hosting the Summer Olympics and by 1990 was restored to a fully functioning democracy. Look at South Korea today and look at Pakistan today.

South Korean military actually did something. What did Pakistan military do while they were in power?

Ok sure….very similar to the situation in South Korea.

South Korea's experience with military rule began in 1961 under General Park Chung Hee. Pakistan’s experience with military rule began in 1956 under General Ayub Khan.

Both countries suffered from very similar problems in 1960. Both had a hostile neighbour. Both were agrarian in nature and both were corrupt. Politicians were not liked in both counties.

By 1988, Seoul was hosting the Summer Olympics and by 1990 was restored to a fully functioning democracy. Look at South Korea today and look at Pakistan today.

South Korean military actually did something. What did Pakistan military do while they were in power?
DON'T COMPARE SOUTH KOREA TO PAKISTAN THEY HAVE DIFFERENT MINDSET

Will we ever know the entire truth? No. But Just put this into perspective shall we. Whenever Pakistan wanted to make its POV known, they would go out of the way to make sure that POV gets coverage.

Take for example when two Indian jets were shot down….the Indians tried to play the propaganda game, but Pakistan was able to counter is pretty well.

So the point is, when they want their POV out they are more than capable of doing it.

They choose not to…and therein lies the crux of the debate.

Why?

Why are they infused with the Americans so much. Is it business ventures or is it the age old colonial attitudes towards the gora angraiz?

id appreciate it if you don't quote and respond to my posts.

You are are a Taliban chamcha here, same Taliban are killing Pakistani as a routine.

I'd appreciate that you keep your conspiracy theories and Anti-American tirade to yourself because these views are not helping.

Pakistan is in crisis mode because people like you were taken at face value.

Saner voices are not paid heed to unfortunately. Now all are suffering.

You are are a Taliban chamcha here, same Taliban are killing Pakistani as a routine.

I'd appreciate that you keep your conspiracy theories and Anti-American narratives to yourself because these are not helping.

Pakistan is in crisis mode because people like you were taken at face value.
and there we have it. this guy has started attacking me after I asked it to not engage with me!

Tell me. does being a moderator give you the right to suppress other people views?

DON'T COMPARE SOUTH KOREA TO PAKISTAN THEY HAVE DIFFERENT MINDSET

Yes, today they have different mindsets. Not in 1960…South Korea and Pakistan were very similar…both economically, politically and socially.

And today look where they are, and where we are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom