What's new

Abbotabad city, Pakistan, so healthy environs OBL decided to live here. Ideal for tourism...

indeed its a good place i've been there for hundreds of times
now i am preparing to go there for 2 years

Can be used as a camping location to jump start you vacation to other surrounding areas, hundreds of possible unexplored areas, also better to go there from Isb- Abbotabad road, instead of taking the high Murree, nathigali, Kalabagh and Galiat region to Abbotabad.

Can be used as a camping location to jump start you vacation to other surrounding areas, hundreds of possible unexplored areas, also better to go there from Isb- Abbotabad road, instead of taking the high Murree, nathigali, Kalabagh and Galiat region to Abbotabad.
bro thats my home town

what about thandiani ? is that place comes in abbotabad ? if yes share some pictures of thandiani, that place is also a good tourist spot.

36338001.jpg

8a6ef167d6f0ffbcf2cd2ed1d1c5ef4a0494c15a.jpg

6001220709_6ecb438e79_b.jpg

11247832904_209b6e7ddf_b.jpg

thand_to_nath_032.jpg

02%20Abbottabad%20Hill%20Road.jpg

431b686ae50bec9456f4794c88954231.jpg

now camping pods available in Thandiani.
65fa55185259030e10c20e2036a4025a18ae28a4.jpg

Thandiani Abbotabad.

700.jpg

camping.JPG

Thandiani...looks dream destination.

ThandianiPicnicPointAbbottabadKPKPakistan472016.jpg

2232855471_8f3b214bde_b.jpg

953282342d3cd2f6edae8ef638cbec99.jpg

4a86e0476432cce9a25743d35b26ea6b983f0cd6.jpg

Abbottabad Public School My Alma Mater . Had some Nice memories there in boarding school . Abbottabad is getting congested day by day though .

Nice to hear this...boarding school makes one independent and tough, ready to face the challenges.

With more areas, second tier towns being developed in KPK, there would be a healthy division of people heading for these areas.

Kumrat valley
576c733c8bac6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

fpcl2nayfwiy.jpg

Nice to hear this...boarding school makes one independent and tough, ready to face the challenges.

With more areas, second tier towns being developed in KPK, there would be a healthy division of people heading for these areas.

Kumrat valley
576c733c8bac6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

fpcl2nayfwiy.jpg

We used to have PT lessons in January -5 degrees 4 am in the morning wearing shorts:D .

Last year's snow in Abbottabad

My point was getting the diversity out of adversity....opportunities in the face of challenges or threats, do a SWOT.

Also check the slum tourism in Mumbai, how India getting positive vibes from the negatives.

And that OBL thing was just a USP, unique selling point, an RTB(reason to believe or RTV, reason to visit thing). The main purpose will of course be sight seeing, exploration, healthy pursuits.

My point was it can be used as a 'value addition' that OBL thing. Pakistan lacks marketing skills, a perception building is needed for Pakistan...just like the concept discussed here.

We used to have PT lessons in January -5 degrees 4 am in the morning wearing shorts:D .

Last year's snow in Abbottabad

My point was getting the diversity out of adversity....opportunities in the face of challenges or threats, do a SWOT.

Also check the slum tourism in Mumbai, how India getting positive vibes from the negatives.

And that OBL thing was just a USP, unique selling point, an RTB(reason to believe or RTV, reason to visit thing). The main purpose will of course be sight seeing, exploration, healthy pursuits.

My point was it can be used as a 'value addition' that OBL thing. Pakistan lacks marketing skills, a perception building is needed for Pakistan...just like the concept discussed here.

In short, totally troll Trump :D I'm with you on this one :D

When the children of Seal Team Six return, it will be a Harry Potter returning to Godric's Hollow moment :D Their fathers' legacy commercialized by profiteers :D

Back
Top Bottom