What's new

Ababeel…and what next?

any source of this claim sir.
and lets just be honest with our self here. why do we need icbms ? when every place we need to hit is in our range already.

History is my biggest source. Look it up. After the sanctions Pakistan accelerated its missile and other defense programs.

Pakistan is never going to test an ICBM. We have other means such as the launch of a satellite to achieve this capability and we will.

Gone are the days when ptv and goraas used to scare us from the boogeyman of sanctions . With the organizations like sco and eco in existence who needs extra marital sympathy :P
bro do we need a 6-7% growth rate or do we need a missile to rub it on goora people face.
when our guys say that they have how know about how to make a icbm then why do we need to test it and stuck our head out only to get it smashed

Pakistan is never going to test an ICBM. We have other means such as the launch of a satellite to achieve this capability and we will.
that's what i am saying no need to stuck our head out just test it through other means

Ayaz Mir a disgruntled retired Captain just exposed how little he knows about balance of power and concept of Mutually assured destruction.

However he is right in saying we rattle our sabres more. Our top brass have to learn to take caculated risks and importance of projecting power when required. They are either reckless or paralysed by analysis. I am sure they know how to do their job far more than someone on a defence forum but one cannot ignore the inconsistencies as well. Our handling of Afghanistan was too costly for the successes we got. Dealing with internal threats to National security Army brass is indecisive between thinker typeGens and doer Gens. Sitting like a spectator for the civs to clean up their own shit last time resulted in Karachi being a slaughterhouse. There were many analysts at that time speaking of how the deep state will do it the right way and no need to worry what became of it we all know till someone eventually said enough and did something about it. I am afraid we are heading towards similiar mindset. Where is NAP where are military courts? Where are judicial and police reforms? Is the top brass waiting for another APS to have 'I told you so' moment? Dawngate what came of it?

I think a patriot Pakistani 'phudu' is taken for a ride by every quarter of state.

The article seems like a lawyer is prescribing medicine for heart diseases and telling the peope how the original cardiologists costs higher.

Hypersonic tactile missile, with air launched, land-launched and sea-launched versions.

Back
Top Bottom