What's new

Aapas ki Baat 14th feb. Focus on Balochistan.

Najam Sethi is par excellence journalist of Pakistan on whole India envy.

Ontopic: His conclusion is very right if there is a peace then whole Region of India,Pakistan and Afghanistan must have to come forward to eliminate menace of terrorism and solving dispute with diplomacy and politics not with military.There is enough bloodshed from 60 years still with absolute no result.

Mullah-Military alliance.. the reason Pakistan will be broken up.
Just because some mediocre General thought up some political ideas.

And the fact that India is helping out... needs little proof.
It is however, not questionable...after all.. its payback.

And the fact that India is helping out... needs little proof.

Wait a sec. Mr. mod.

IT DOES NEED PROOF.

Something that neither your Army or your govt. seem to have conjured up so far.

Still waiting for 'the right time', I guess?

Wait a sec. Mr. mod.

IT DOES NEED PROOF.

Its true dude.....RAW is helping in baluchistan and as he said its PAYBACK....don't you see kashmir insurgency has gone drastically down....

Balochistan Total population
8 million(5% of total pakistan)
Area 48% of total Pakistan

Baloch population throughout the world 9million
in Pakistan 7million
in Balochistan 4-5million,2-3 million mainly in sindh bt also in KPK and Punjab

Pashtoon in Balochistan
3-4million.

BLA strength=10000

Now of the total 4-5million in baloch nt all of them are anti pak and support BLA
It is confirmed that All tha pathan wont allow Baloch's to take away whole Balochistan

Now if anyone think that only 2-3% of total Pak population can take away the 48-49% area of Pak than better he live with this delima.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Wait a sec. Mr. mod.

IT DOES NEED PROOF.

Google Search (or Google Web Search) is a web search engine owned by Google Inc. Google Search is the most-used search engine on the World Wide Web,[3] receiving several hundred million queries each day through its various services.[4]

Kindly use this

Wait a sec. Mr. mod.

IT DOES NEED PROOF.

They have... infact I have personally seen "proof" in the form of weaponry during my time in Peshawar.
Insas.. Bullets .. at least the ISI was careful during the afghan war to have any brandings removed..
That hasn't occured to RAW I guess.
The right time is what?
To reveal weaponry? uncircumcised dead bodies of people who clearly look like they came from tamil nadu?
Should the ISI source dead Indian agents from Afghanistan for proof? carry bodies on mules across the border?
You think the world will buy just that?
Moreover.. if the extent of involvement is actually revealed..will nutjobs like the new difa-e-Pakistan council not create a ruckus.
They could not stand MFN.. you think some idiot wont end up blowing himself up on his own citizens just to prove a point against India?
After all.. establishment created they may be.. but not all the time controlled.
There are both sane and insane voices within the establishment..those that wish for war till nuclear Armageddon.. and those that understand the nature of world politics and economics.
You dont think we know that you train Afghans specifically to act against us?
So what? we trained Kashmiris, Maoists.. against you.
Shying away from payback is actually an insult to your agencies.
Its just what it is.
However.. does it mean that by funding weaponry.. funding Insurgents.. India is going ANYTHING different from what Pakistan did to it back in the 90's.. NO.
The tit for tat is what must end.

And you know this how?
Read a lot and watch documentaries....how you know india is not behind baluchistan....you believe what you i gather so do i......BLA already said that they will take help from satan himself....

Rest Oscar has explained what he has witnessed, same things are reported too.....don't have the links now....

This tit-for tat is not new...

It happened during khalistan movement....Read about RAW work in this movement and how they made pakistan to back off.....

Their tactics have always been the same....and many experts say that RAW is more devious and efficient than people think.

Oscar also said about stopping tit-for-tat, around 50k died in kashmir, 36k died in pakistan in terrorist attacks....this should stop.

Oscar is wrong about maoists, Pak didn't have any role in it, China, well yeah.....but rest is homegrown support.

They have... infact I have personally seen "proof" in the form of weaponry during my time in Peshawar.
Insas.. Bullets .. at least the ISI was careful during the afghan war to have any brandings removed..
The right time is what?
To reveal weaponry? uncircumcised dead bodies of people who clearly look like they came from tamil nadu?
Should the ISI source dead Indian agents from Afghanistan for proof? carry bodies on mules across the border?
Moreover.. if the extent of involvement is actually revealed..will nutjobs like the new difa-e-Pakistan council not create a ruckus.
They could not stand MFN.. you think some idiot wont end up blowing himself up on his own citizens just to prove a point against India?
After all.. establishment created they may be.. but not all the time controlled.
There are both sane and insane voices within the establishment..those that wish for war till nuclear Armageddon.. and those that understand the nature of world politics and economics.
Its just what it is.
However.. does it mean that by funding weaponry.. funding Insurgents.. India is going ANYTHING different from what Pakistan did to it back in the 90's.. NO.

to arm somebody for dirty work there are hundreds of rifles including kalashnikovs and RAW is arming them with Insas.. great joke. and people coming from tamilnadu doing dirty work.... cant help my laugh on these jokes..

PDF rocks.:toast_sign:

The right time is what?
Its just what it is.

Tell me Mr. Mod why India have to arm BLA with INSAS , Any good reason ? when there are plenty of unaccounted AK-47 available in market.
I don't know whether India has involvement or not but India is not fool enough to arm them with INSAS.

INSAS supplied well i can understand as ANA is being trained by Indian Army so there may be supply of indian guns and guys he said what he saw...rest arsenal will be AK-47 predominantly....tamil soldiers...well this i haven't heard...

to arm somebody for dirty work there are hundreds of rifles including kalashnikovs and RAW is arming them with Insas.. great joke. and people coming from tamilnadu doing dirty work.... cant help my laugh on these jokes..

PDF rocks.:toast_sign:

Well we let you post dont we? biggest joke of all.

the INSAS were originally meant for some bigwigs of the ANA(who are in full cohorts with RAW).
Would up here.. The AK's are the main supply.. but the odd INSAS,M-4.. Tavor.. do turn up here and there.
For the latter it does not imply direct transfer of weapons.. but financial support.

However .. the thread is on Balochistan.. and how it is still Pakistan and Pakistan alone to blame for allowing such exploitable conditions to develop.

Well we let you post dont we? biggest joke of all.

the INSAS were originally meant for some bigwigs of the ANA(who are in full cohorts with RAW).
Would up here.. The AK's are the main supply.. but the odd INSAS,M-4.. Tavor.. do turn up here and there.
For the latter it does not imply direct transfer of weapons.. but financial support.

However .. the thread is on Balochistan.. and how it is still Pakistan and Pakistan alone to blame for allowing such exploitable conditions to develop.
Can you provide a link on tamil insurgents over there...haven't found it...would like to know more about it.....are they renegade LTTE which RAW initially trained for srilanka?

Back
Top Bottom