What's new

AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan: Batla encounter is fake, probe needed.

TejasMk3

Reaction score
Country
India
AAP's Okhla MLA promises inquiry into Batla House shoot out

The AAP's Amanatullah Khan, who won the Delhi assembly election from Okhla constituency, Tuesday said his party would demand a probe in the 2008 Batla House shootout case.

Terming the incident "fake", Khan said: "The 2008 Batla House encounter was fake. I will appeal to the centre to probe the encounter which happened under the Congress rule."

Khan defeated the Bharatiya Janata Party's Braham Singh by 64,532 votes.

The Batla House shootout took place Sep 19, 2008 in which two suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorists - Atif Amin and Mohamed Sajid - were killed, while two others - Mohd. Saif and Zeeshan - were arrested. One accused, Ariz Khan, escaped.

Delhi Police inspector Mohan Chand Sharma was killed in the operation.

Hmm....started already.

Lets see what action does Kejiriwal and AAP takes against him for such outrageous statements insulting the sacrifice of brave officers who sacrificed their life in the line of duty for keeping innocent civilians safe. Lets see how much different they are from other parties as they constantly claim.

Saying India hates AAP will be foolish after this election. If people hate him then how he got 53% of total vote shares?

The thing is Arvind kejriwal is somewhat similar to Imran khan of pakistan. Like IK, AK also do lots of Dharnas, Like IKs have relations with Talib warlord, AK have naxal contacts. He is new to politics like IK, and doesnt belong to any old established political group.

Every political party is hated by some, and loved by some.

P.S -
I hate him :lol:

Not even day 1 and Anti National elements are allready mouthing away. This MLA Amantullah khan has links with IM as well... Congratz Delhiites, you have successfully braught Anti nationals to this country.

These suckers will pay,we will wait till this AAP wave dies down & then we will strike
Delhi is not lost yet

@Guynextdoor2 It seems your new found love (who are anti nationals and naxals BTW) are accusing your former love Congress as communal and involved in fake encounter....
clear.png

So who are you, communal or anti-national :undecided:

AAP's Okhla MLA promises inquiry into Batla House shoot out

The AAP's Amanatullah Khan, who won the Delhi assembly election from Okhla constituency, Tuesday said his party would demand a probe in the 2008 Batla House shootout case.

Terming the incident "fake", Khan said: "The 2008 Batla House encounter was fake. I will appeal to the centre to probe the encounter which happened under the Congress rule."

Khan defeated the Bharatiya Janata Party's Braham Singh by 64,532 votes.

The Batla House shootout took place Sep 19, 2008 in which two suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorists - Atif Amin and Mohamed Sajid - were killed, while two others - Mohd. Saif and Zeeshan - were arrested. One accused, Ariz Khan, escaped.

Delhi Police inspector Mohan Chand Sharma was killed in the operation.

Hmm....started already.
---
dont repeart same mistka eof last yr..
dont be judge by delacring it s fake...
you have right to ask for probe but not declaring it fake... let proper authority to do it..
a policeman also killed what baout his life ?
i thnk he did not hear AKs message be humble dont be arrongant ..

now ple dont cry while looking encounter picture.. please

They are showing their priorities. This is what happens when NGOs dominated party come to power for governance. Though I would like to wait few months before I judge them.

Sure. And the police officer Mohan Chand Sharma just committed suicide, while suffering from fatal injuries of AK-47 bullets in his stomach.

There was no secoolar-commoonal issue then. It was the erstwhile secular gods Congress ruling Delhi.

What if it was a fratricide? killed in friendly fire.. And DP just covering up to save their asses.

Back
Top Bottom