What's new

AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan: Batla encounter is fake, probe needed.

I do not believe it was a fake, but a probe done by AAP is better to confirm it. The reason why probe is being asked is because BJP is a party of scoundrels. And their supporters will try to score point using photograph/ deshbhakti ka theka etc. A probe confirming previous results will make sure that people are finally settle things.

Nop, you are just pandering to your new jihadi party. Its a real photograph, so its you who is trying to score points not to mention pandering the lines of Anti nationals. Better a bhakt than a jihadi supporter anyday

I do not believe it was a fake, but a probe done by AAP is better to confirm it. The reason why probe is being asked is because BJP is a party of scoundrels. And their supporters will try to score point using photograph/ deshbhakti ka theka etc. A probe confirming previous results will make sure that people are finally settle things.
Probe was done NHRC, and was watched over by the Delhi high court. So now courts are not trustable, only AAP is.

Oh...it was also a Congress govt, at the state and the centre.

Or perhaps you just want it to be declared that our cops did a fake encounter to pander to a certain vote bank. ...sigh. Some people.

And they wonder why people hate aaptards.

Nop, you are just pandering to your new jihadi party. Its a real photograph, so its you who is trying to score points not to mention pandering the lines of Anti nationals. Better a bhakt than a jihadi supporter anyday

Obviously bhakt will declare everyone else a Jihadi Supporter/ Naxal etc. Of course it's real, when did I say otherwise. All I said was you'll put that up for kicking up some vague emotions to prove your point. I don't need that, I don't question the patriotism of the men and I don't exploit it to score points like you guys.

Obviously bhakt will declare everyone else a Jihadi Supporter/ Naxal etc. Of course it's real, when did I say otherwise. All I said was you'll put that up for kicking up some vague emotions to prove your point. I don't need that, I don't question the patriotism of the men and I don't exploit it to score points like you guys.

NOp, i declare only jihadis as jihadis. Anyone questioning Batlah house encounter, Ishrat jahan case is an Antinational in my book. NO matter how much you try to sweet talk it.

NOp, i declare only jihadis as jihadis. Anyone questioning Batlah house encounter, Ishrat jahan case is an Antinational in my book. NO matter how much you try to sweet talk it.

Actually I don't care what you call me in your book. Just that BJP are a bunch of goons and Bhakt are brainwashed, so I will look towards other places for proof.

As of today the party that made 2000 cr of funding appear out of thin air has sent a tax notice to AAP. Nice going.

AAP, Congress Among 50 Entities to Receive Tax Notices Over Alleged Funding Fraud

Terming the incident "fake", Khan said: "The 2008 Batla House encounter was fake. I will appeal to the centre to probe the encounter which happened under the Congress rule."

Like that is going to happen..I would say let center allow the investigation to be carried out by NIA and let these political parties explain how that police officer got killed..

Like that is going to happen..I would say let center allow the investigation to be carried out by NIA and let these political parties explain how that police officer got killed..
I think kejru might be a bit smarter this time, I wont be surprised if he distances himself from the remark tbh.

The Batla remarks got him into (and still does) get him into problems even from many aap supporters. Besides, what is wrong with the initial proble that was conducted (refer to earlier posts)?

Also, conducting another probe will also question the validity of NHRC and open a pandoras box of issues into such things that the nhrc has investigated and closed (Kashmir for ex).

Last edited:
@Star Wars - your spokespeople get better and better. Nirmala specialized in staring and threateing you, this one specializes in shouting. Kiran Bedi says this was BJP's loss; Vani says this is Bedi's loss. Please stop this EMBARASSMENT man :lol:

Mandate 2015: #Feb10WithArnab - 1-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

The only person I respect is Sydhanshu. I guess that's because he was Rajnath Singh's pick and not Modi's. I suspect Rajnath may have been a good PM instead of Modi.

There was many probe ,There was an NHRC enquiry on this and they gave clean chit to police ....Those guys killed were terrorists ,their companion was sentenced by court Then what is need of a fresh probe ?

Muslims man... so shamelessly anti-national. Why Hindus vote for these anti-nationals, I will never understand.
Nothing wrong raising voice but that Mr. Khan also selling the same conspiracy theories.... Lets give aap a thumbs up for opening up a new front of secularism .....

I think kejru might be a bit smarter this time, I wont be surprised if he distances himself from the remark tbh.

The Batla remarks got him into (and still does) get him into problems even from many aap supporters. Besides, what is wrong with the initial proble that was conducted (refer to earlier posts)?

Also, conducting another probe will also question the validity of NHRC and open a pandoras box of issues into such things that the nhrc has investigated and closed (Kashmir for ex).

That's why i said like its going to happen.. He wanted center to initiate a probe..But an investigation like that will make these people shut up for a long time..

According to you AAP is more credible than NHRC & Delhi High court

This is not about AAP alone; it is because of giving more rights than common sense and rule of laws, that has made them like this.

We need some serious change in the mindset of people in India

Back
Top Bottom