What's new

AAP Begins work on Punjab Elections

What's this? The entertainment in Delhi has not even begun.

Summer is here, water and electricity shortage will be frequent, MCD does have money as the CM refuses to give them, he instead asks for a dharna at FM's house.

Go Kejri, let people of Delhi reap 'benefits' of what they voted in.

I have a feeling that AAP will do well in punjab...god help India...:pop:

Well lets be pragmatic, the people will get the government they deserve. It cannot be thrusted upon the mass. If punjabi wants AAP so be it. Btw AAP should stop shouting how clean they are and start performing in Delhi. Lets see how livelihood of the downtrodden people improve in Delhi. I heard now they are blaming central government for fund allocation. Delhi will be their litmus test.

I have a feeling that AAP will do well in punjab...god help India...:pop:
God never lends helping hands to ppl who are eager to cut their throats. Btw as I heard Punjab is now not in good condition, let them elect an alternative, BTW the point to ponder is is AAP capable enough?

Punjab has already given 4 MPs to AAP at the height of Narendra Modi's popularity, BJP+Akalis can't take them lightly at all. AAP promises drug free Punjab and that has struck a chord even last time in Punjab.

yaaaawwwnnnnnnnn about time BJP stops this childish attitude. Last time Modi himself campaigned in delhi and was HUMILIATED in ways that he still does not understand how. AAP is the emergent big daddy. If BJP doesn't perform and depends only on sting operations and muck raking, next time it'll be 70 to zero.

Traitor Kejri shall be reduced to Zero. Look today what Yogendra Yadav and Bhushans have revolted today. Crooked kejri is a creation of foreign funded anti India forces.

By the way have you written Congress off? Why are you not saluting that corrupt family now a days?

Traitor Kejri shall be reduced to Zero. Look today what Yogendra Yadav and Bhushans have revolted today. Crooked kejri is a creation of foreign funded anti India forces.

By the way have you written Congress off? Why are you not saluting that corrupt family now a days?

Stop talking BS and ghar wapas jao. This is becoming boring now. BJP lost by 67 last time, next time it will be all 70.

Stop talking BS and ghar wapas jao. This is becoming boring now. BJP lost by 67 last time, next time it will be all 70.

So what??? Kejri failed to win any seat except Punjab from all over India. Your pet gandhis have sunk so you are worshiping one more traitor who is worse than congress. If you are so habituated of worship than worship patriots.

So what??? Kejri failed to win any seat except Punjab from all over India. Your pet gandhis have sunk so you are worshiping one more traitor who is worse than congress. If you are so habituated of worship than worship patriots.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: Stop boing me now.

Back
Top Bottom