What's new

Aafia's mom pleads for Musharraf

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The mother of Dr. Aafia, Ismat Siddiqui, said that regardless of the crimes committed by Musharraf, his mother should be allowed to meet him.

She said a mother's pain for her children is excruciating and not being able to meet with them is a pain I live with every day for 10 years.

"I hope our government will show compassion that the US government never showed in the case of my daughter."

"I hope the judges will allow a meeting and also take notice on Musharraf's confession that Aafia's hand over was an act of treason,” she added

Allow-Musharraf%E2%80%99smom-meeting-son-Aafia%E2%80%99smother_4-27-2013_98594_l.jpg

shame on you musharraf...if you are responsible for Dr.Afia's destruction and rape..

Woh aurat tumhrai teraf-daari kerrahi hai...jis ka laght e jiger tumharay daur k bherion ne cheen liya tha....:hitwall:

No one can do anything to get a terrorist back. And why should we? We have enough terrorists of our own to deal with first. Cant keep ours in jail with having all the evidence pointing to them.

Was there any substantial proof that she was a terrorist?

Oh, I see, She is a "terrorist" like all those "terrorists" sitting in Guantanamo.

Not denying that there are terrorists in that camp, but many of them are innoncent, but was suspected of being terrorists...

The biggest terrorists in the history has been the great superpower who wants justice for everyone...

Yes you have guessed right! Its USA - State terrorism at its best.

shame on you musharraf...if you are responsible for Dr.Afia's destruction and rape..

Woh aurat tumhrai teraf-daari kerrahi hai...jis ka laght e jiger tumharay daur k bherion ne cheen liya tha....:hitwall:

yeh dekh bhai, afia was arrestef from ghazni not pakistan

FBI arrested her from ghazni afghanistan, nobody handed her to america

musharraf also admitted he didnt hand over afia

from 26:00

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and we should all believe sachal saeen musharf baba ? :hitwall:

gandi nasal ka ganda anda MUSHARRAF.NO MERCY FOR HIM

yeh dekh bhai, afia was arrestef from ghazni not pakistan

FBI arrested her from ghazni afghanistan, nobody handed her to america

musharraf also admitted he didnt hand over afia

from 26:00

whatever she was the responsibility of president of pakistan to support her..why didn't mush negotiaited for her...when americans can pressurize for the sake of god damn raymond davis??who was blackwater/cia agent??

Mush ko AH kha gaye DR.AFIA ki....bhalay lal masjid was justified...

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever she was the responsibility of president of pakistan to support her..why didn't mush negotiaited for her...when americans can pressurize for the sake of god damn raymond davis??who was blackwater/cia agent??

Mush ko AH kha gaye DR.AFIA ki....bhalay lal masjid was justified...

merey bhai afia sidiqui is an american

chup ker bas ab

and she is a terrorist, what was she doing in afghanistan? playing chupan chupai?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and we should all believe sachal saeen musharf baba ? :hitwall:

gandi nasal ka ganda anda MUSHARRAF.NO MERCY FOR HIM

aray bhai log musharraf ko kuch bhi kahein....i damn care....but koi bhi ghairat mund pakistani yeh berdaasht nahi kerskta jo us muzloom k saath hua...meri tu aankhon mai aanso agey they Dr.afia ka perh ker!

merey bhai afia sidiqui is an american

chup ker bas ab

and she is a terrorist, what was she doing in afghanistan? playing chupan chupai?

how could you even say that???how could you???I cant believe that a sensible man like u can say like that:sick:

No one can do anything to get a terrorist back. And why should we? We have enough terrorists of our own to deal with first. Cant keep ours in jail with having all the evidence pointing to them.

Oh,really?she was a terrorist??and americans can do anything? americans can do right??they can pressurize pak to get Raymond Davis back??

issay kehtay hain ghairat jo amreekiyon k paas hai but hamaray paas nahi:confused:

aray bhai log musharraf ko kuch bhi kahein....i damn care....but koi bhi ghairat mund pakistani yeh berdaasht nahi kerskta jo us muzloom k saath hua...meri tu aankhon mai aanso agey they Dr.afia ka perh ker!

chalen koi nae ab kuta khud zalil ho rahay hay .phanda lagay ga tu sab ko chan ae ga .kesay aik kamray mayn band hay aur uss ki atom bomb biwi idhar say udhar bahg rahi hay MAKAFATE AMAL.

BAI LOG TIYAR RAHEN AGLI BARRI UN KI HAY JANAB

chalen koi nae ab kuta khud zalil ho rahay hay .phanda lagay ga tu sab ko chan ae ga .kesay aik kamray mayn band hay aur uss ki atom bomb biwi idhar say udhar bahg rahi hay MAKAFATE AMAL.

BAI LOG TIYAR RAHEN AGLI BARRI UN KI HAY
can u believe this?dr afia ko ulta terrorist thera rahay hain..apni ghalti manney k bajaye...aur sukoon tu us waqt aye ga mujhay jab us per torture kerne walay amreeki haath kaat diya jayein gay......:hitwall:

BAI LOG TIYAR RAHEN AGLI BARRI UN KI HAY JANAB

:rofl::omghaha: yaar tum ne mera saara ghussa ghayeb kerdiya...mai kaafi thunday dimagh ka admi hoon...but Dr afia case was too much!

Back
Top Bottom