What's new

Aafia is culprit, Shakeel Afridi be handed over to US: Malala’s father

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aafia is culprit, Shakeel Afridi be handed over to US: Malala’s father
New York: Ziauddin Yousafzai, the father of Malala Yousafzai has said that Pakistan should hand over Shakeel Afridi to the US. In an interview with a foreign wire service, he said that charges of terrorism against Dr Aafia had been proved in a US court therefore her release is impossible and comparison of Dr. [...]
Read more at Aafia is culprit, Shakeel Afridi be handed over to US: Malala’s father | The News Tribe

:lol: That's how he makes a living.

why suddenly malala kay aba ji has become so important that he is issuing statements etc

:lol: That's how he makes a living.
Thats how the whole family is making a living. But this doesn't mean Malala is not the nations pride, everybody has the right to express their opinion and criticize the Army, the country and its policies.

As much as I have respect for Malala, her father has always disgusted me. He used his daughter's tragedy to make fame for himself, and then talk like a diplomat, whereas he isn't anything. And then, there is Arfa Karim's father. Something should be learned from him.

Wawoooo nice story tell me more ... :P pride my foot what she has done on which we should be proud off ...... ? :)

Thats how the whole family is making a living. But this doesn't mean Malala is not the nations pride, everybody has the right to express their opinion and criticize the Army, the country and its policies.
hehehehehheheeehehehe PriDe hehehehheee hahahaa o GOD help me am gona die Laughing

I dont blame him most Pakistani will sell their soul for money, we have more sellouts as a percent of population than any other country. Its our 1000s years history that has made us like this, we were always an army for hire to wage wars on our own people by any invader. So now we are doing the same thing slightly modern ways.

IF Indians offer double the salary to our soldiers, I can guarantee most of them will go.

I dont blame him most Pakistani will sell their soul for money, we have more sellouts as a percent of population than any other country. Its our 1000s years history that has made us like this, we were always an army for hire to wage wars on our own people by any invader. So now we are doing the same thing slightly modern ways.

IF Indians offer double the salary to our soldiers, I can guarantee most of them will go.
thats complete bs, our soldiers would never do that, we have baygharats in pakistan but our soldiers aren't one of them, thats of of the benefits of having an "islam leaning army".
my uncles were in the army, they would rather die then be disgraced. honor is a big deal pakistan. but we have tons of baygharats like najam sethi and asthma janghir as well.

thats complete bs, our soldiers would never do that, we have baygharats in pakistan but our soldiers aren't one of them, thats of of the benefits of having an "islam leaning army".
my uncles were in the army, they would rather die then be disgraced. honor is a big deal pakistan. but we have tons of baygharats like najam sethi and asthma janghir as well.

I dont expect anyone to agree with me, thats my analysis. For the sake of your uncle's good image I hope Indian never offers a big salary. As far as Islam leaving Army goes, how about Islam leaning Molvis and Talibs. What is at question here is the loyalty to religion and the country, not the soldier but everyone since soldier comes from awam

I dont expect anyone to agree with me, thats my analysis. For the sake of your uncle's good image I hope Indian never offers a big salary. As far as Islam leaving Army goes, how about Islam leaning Molvis and Talibs. What is at question here is the loyalty to religion and the country, not the soldier but everyone since soldier comes from awam
talibs are mercenaries. they not islam leaning, they are money leaning.

india could offer a salary 10 times as much to our army. but our army won't become an a army of baygharats.

talibs are mercenaries. they not islam leaning, they are money leaning.

india could offer a salary 10 times as much to our army. but our army won't become an a army of baygharats.

dude I am Awan, dont tell me about the army I know army
In our region people apply to Army first and if they arent selected then they look for other profession. So I hope you are right, but you dont get my point I was talking about the state of our nation

Back
Top Bottom