What's new

Aafia is culprit, Shakeel Afridi be handed over to US: Malala’s father

Us here is example of our proud soldiers

"Ayub Khan" Amerike doosti
"Zia ul Haq" Did everything for $$ and fought War against Soviet with CIA/US money
"Musharaf" No need to mention this begerat bahadur Soldier
"Kiyani" No need to mention .....

Do you think there is something wrong with the friendship of US if it is aligned with the interests of Pakistan as was the case during both Ayub Khan and Zia-Ul-Haq? And what options did Musharraf really have?

Kiyani is the only person that fits your criticism.

Do you think there is something wrong with the friendship of US if it is aligned with the interests of Pakistan as was the case during both Ayub Khan and Zia-Ul-Haq? And what options did Musharraf really have?

Kiyani is the only person that fits your criticism.

Okay leave 1st move (Ayub Khan) was right but what was Pakistan's interests in Afghan War ?? Do you really agree on this theory (Soviet will control our waters)?

and if a general not capable to think in different way (i am talking about musharaf). Than its really incompetency of a person who lead military might and not capable to take decision expect expecting anything from other countries... as you asked "What option did musharaf have"

Okay leave 1st move (Ayub Khan) was right but what was Pakistan's interests in Afghan War ?? Do you really agree on this theory (Soviet will control our waters)?

While the Soviets had no apparent interest in Afghanistan either, they did invade it and occupied a lot of it forcibly. The rest is all theory and hypothesis, however it is easier to join the dots when much of it is revealed by those who actually know what they are talking about.

and if a general not capable to think in different way (i am talking about musharaf). Than its really incompetency of a person who lead military might and not capable to take decision expect expecting anything from other countries... as you asked "What option did musharaf have"

I asked the question because I personally believe that Musharraf had no other option but to say yes to the US at the time. If you believe anybody in Pakistan could have said anything but, then I would like to know what and by whom and most importantly.....at what cost?

half truth afia is terrorist but afridi is traitor
listen, are you living unde a rock? you know afia is in jail for attempted murder.
charged which they cooked up.
when they abducted her, her youngest son died. so of course when she sees the people behind her kids death she going to try to kill them.
I'm looking at this from a neutral point of view.
there is basically no evidence against her i believe.

and I'm pretty sure there is no evidence that you seen as well which convinced you she is a terrorist.
your just on your same old bs against muslims

he was asking me if i know Pakistan army and that he knows because his uncle was in the army.
before joining, noora you were the perfect patriotic killer of PDF, i ever come up against!lolzzz
early days, i guss you remember!
but any way nice, see you shining like allways, your knowledege is beyond the spaces, its just different POVs?

listen, are you living unde a rock? you know afia is in jail for attempted murder.
when they abducted her, her youngest son died. so of course when she sees the people behind her kids death she going to try to kill them.

and I'm pretty sure there is no evidence that you seen as well which convinced you she is a terrorist.
dear, qamar!
he is one of the damest of patriots, here!
as for AFIA you, have to clear your mind, she wasnt abducted , she just went in to thier trapm by herself in love of a high ranking terrorist of ALQAEDA?
she left her, husband to be with that terrorist bastrd, after that she was, in thier planing section!
check her , history before declaring her innocent, i mean how pakistani/american grils been , done like her way?
why not others been delt like her, why?

Aafia belongs to banned terrorist organisation... She was threat for Peace....
thanks JOKER! lolzz
yes you hit the right nail!

Last edited:
half truth afia is terrorist but afridi is traitor
There is no medium way, either it is truth or lie..... While people take third option as "It matters"... They uses third option to defend their opinion even it is right or wrong......
Both are traitors...

i don't care even if they shoot her

Back
Top Bottom