A world without America (Video)

Silverblaze

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Alternative link - [video]http://www.********.com/view?i=638_1358017629[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
World can't survive for long with no U.S. in it!

a word without america....hmmm
HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLY DEVELOPED CITIES BY NOW.....
NO TALIBAN......
THERE WOULD ONLY B USSR NO RUSSIA.....
:lol:

a word without america....hmmm
HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLY DEVELOPED CITIES BY NOW.....
NO TALIBAN......
THERE WOULD ONLY B USSR NO RUSSIA.....
:LOL:

Hiroshima:

hiroshima3.jpg

This one heck of a guy (Rammestien) says it all in this music vid........ :smitten: i just love this group ::)

this world wud have been a better place and a lot peaceful to b honest without US.

this video has some translation for the above video, worth a watch...

The world without America will be much better. Israel wouldn't exist nor Zionism. The world had suffered the brutally of the imperialist America who is obsessed with meddling countries and had killed million Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis combined.

:lol: naive idiots. Some other power would have replaced America then, law of nature. Maybe Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia. Which one do you prefer over USA :undecided:.

Once upon a time people would have whined and said the same things about the Roman Empire as well.

The world without America will be much better. Israel wouldn't exist nor Zionism. The world had suffered the brutally of the imperialist America who is obsessed with meddling countries and had killed million Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis combined.

How the **** did they allow a brainwashed moron like yourself i...?! Oh... nevermind its expected from Australia!
@Abi Bro, do you have anything to say to this guy?

How the **** did they allow a brainwashed moron like yourself i...?! Oh... nevermind its expected from Australia!
@Abi Bro, do you have anything to say to this guy?
I will have an orgasm when America falls and becomes the regional player like Russia.

United States is the country who ushered in through engineering and invention the modern age without the US people of today would be living more similarly to people of the middle ages. In the past any nation which even possessed 3/4 of the power of the US would wreak havoc on other nations and go on world conquest.

A world without USA?

It still would be sh!t either, with no global power, asserting some sort of authority, leading to Wars and biasness.
But i think, Some other nation would have definitely filled the gap of USA. In any point of time, one country always dominates.
If not USA, It maybe Russia, or UK or even Gernamy

Fact: most of the guys here critisizing the US would have no qualms standing in a queue for a visa :cheesy:

I will have an orgasm when America falls and becomes the regional player like Russia.

I can assure you that all the extremists in the world will be dead before that happen!

If you're so worried about "Zionism"? Then what the **** are you doing in Australia? Don't be a hypocrite!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom