What's new

A view from Pakistan: ISIS and the U.S. look the same to me

No, this is not singling out. Muslim extremists are singularly the main cause of mayhem these days, and calling them out is calling a spade a spade.
I have no problem of calling a spade a spade...but Calling a Muslim an extremists is a problem...why? COZ According to Grammer a Muslim is one who obeys ALLAH and an extremist is one who doesnt....

This is the only problem with the word I have and the problem with how the media has a field day talking shit about it...instead of reviving their dead research team...

What has the lack of protests in Europe over welfare or other issues to do with the complicit silence of the Muslim majority over atrocities committed in their name?
I only said that is the only thing that bugs them apart from that they are pretty much silent about stuff....and so are Muslims living in their society....Except the extremists with less brain mass than normal men...

As for the atrocities committed in their name....if someone goes on a killing spree manages to identify as you...what will you do? Esp when you have told the police and other authorities repeatedly (even gave your DNA -like how Muslims have clerics to Scholars denouncing shitholes) but no that is not enough I guess..they want the everyday Muslim- many who are just born as Muslims and have not a clue of how to wriggle out of it and the endless others who are either managing a shop or driving a taxi to make ends meet....to I dont know do something great?

Isnt it scholars who with their well written report on EACH topic the ISIS touched on ENOUGH? WHAT ELSE DOES ONE WANT?

And lastly, the chains that are being constructed to blame others for their own faults are weak and contrived, and just more proof, as if any is needed, of living in denial. Or should it be called dying in denial?
No one constructed the chains...they were already present...otherwise it wouldnt be called history nor would it be termed as chain reaction ..

As for the denial bit you prob need to have a good look in the mirror too where you ignore historical facts and call it denial when it comes biting back!

I have no problem of calling a spade a spade...but Calling a Muslim an extremists is a problem...why? COZ According to Grammer a Muslim is one who obeys ALLAH and an extremist is one who doesnt....

There you go again, denying that the atrocities being committed are by Muslim extremists, since those who can kill in the name of Islam cannot be not Muslims themselves. It is not as easy as that, unfortunately, in the eyes of the world, who see what Muslims do in the name of their religion.

There you go again, denying that the atrocities being committed are by Muslim extremists
I explained why so...

since those who can kill in the name of Islam cannot be not Muslims themselves
So you mean to say if anyone kills with a cross in his neck ...HE HAS TO BE CHRISTIAN? Any one killing with a kuppa on his head has to be a Jew while one killing with a tikka on her forehead automatically has to be an Hindu? One who is wearing a shirt with the Union Jack is always a Brit? Only Americans wear a shirt with I LOVE NY on it?

Pry do answer!

in the eyes of the world, who see what Muslims do in the name of their religion.
That is the fault of those with such a narrow view....It is further the fault of the stupid media from repeating that mantra....and equating the 2 instead of clarifying this misnomer!

Islamic values may be universal, but what Muslims actually do is what makes Islam what it is for the world to see.

Agreed on this. But what I was trying to say that Muslims for their misdeeds must not blame Islam. Muslims have shortcomings. The biggest one is they are illiterate - both in sense of religion and the world.

Pry do answer!

Pry? What should I "pry" and why? The fact that you persist in saying this despite being shown what is correct is only one indicator of just how set your mind is in its wrong ways.

Agreed on this. But what I was trying to say that Muslims for their misdeeds must not blame Islam. Muslims have shortcomings. The biggest one is they are illiterate - both in sense of religion and the world.

But Sir, that is the whole point - there is no Islam without Muslims, and Islam is what Muslim make of it by their actions for the world to see.

you have yet to show me ...

Concluding quickly is either your bad habit or really a sadist habit to satisfy yourself?

I have previously told you that the correct phrase is "prAy do tell", or have you forgotten that? I may have many bad habits, but concluding quickly or sadism are not among them, and there is only so much that one can try to resolve with a Dr Aafia wannabe mindset.

First and foremost let me make it clear that United States government policy is not driven by any religious beliefs. Our leaders and lawmakers make “national interests” utmost important in their decisions. All I can say is that the scribe, from where he is sitting, cannot see the United States at all and does not know much about our country. I would like to share some stats with the readers and the scribe may learn something too. According to the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) of 2008, 76% of the American adult population identified themselves as Christians, with 51% professing attendance at a variety of churches that could be considered Protestant or unaffiliated, and 25% professing Catholic beliefs. The same survey says that other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claims no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply. According to a 2012 survey by the Pew forum, 36 percent of Americans state that they attend services nearly every week or more.

Let me explain to the readers that it is ridiculous of the scribe to even try and compare ISIL with the United States. Our country has always been first to condemn atrocities against humanity no matter the religious affiliations of those affected. ISIL, on the other hand, kills anyone who does not adhere to their ideology. Most of the time it seems they kill for the sake of killing, invoking their mis-constituted religious beliefs.

It is easy to bash the United States with false accusations and misrepresentation but the fact remains that the United States is the first nation that stands up for liberty and freedom wherever it is challenged.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

First and foremost let me make it clear that United States government policy is not driven by any religious beliefs. Our leaders and lawmakers make “national interests” utmost important in their decisions. All I can say is that the scribe, from where he is sitting, cannot see the United States at all and does not know much about our country. I would like to share some stats with the readers and the scribe may learn something too. According to the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) of 2008, 76% of the American adult population identified themselves as Christians, with 51% professing attendance at a variety of churches that could be considered Protestant or unaffiliated, and 25% professing Catholic beliefs. The same survey says that other religions (including, for example, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism) collectively make up about 4% of the adult population, another 15% of the adult population claims no religious affiliation, and 5.2% said they did not know, or they refused to reply. According to a 2012 survey by the Pew forum, 36 percent of Americans state that they attend services nearly every week or more.

Let me explain to the readers that it is ridiculous of the scribe to even try and compare ISIL with the United States. Our country has always been first to condemn atrocities against humanity no matter the religious affiliations of those affected. ISIL, on the other hand, kills anyone who does not adhere to their ideology. Most of the time it seems they kill for the sake of killing, invoking their mis-constituted religious beliefs.

It is easy to bash the United States with false accusations and misrepresentation but the fact remains that the United States is the first nation that stands up for liberty and freedom wherever it is challenged.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

When is Freedom and Liberty coming to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

Islam is independent of Muslim. Islam is a message for the universe.

Whoever adopts Islamic laws becomes successful. Islam in practice in western countries. Thats why they are so powerful and self reliant even though they are not Muslims.

The biggest principle of Islam is justice and equality. All western societies implemented this and they are successful. As money begins to influence policies, and justice takes a back seat, you will notice some notable western countries are gradually falling behind.

that's literary the most retarded stupidest (call watever u want) thing i have heard. There is just soooo much wrong with what you said..i don't even fucking wanna start explaining.

Back
Top Bottom