What's new

A view from Pakistan: ISIS and the U.S. look the same to me

And this view is exactly what is taking Pakistan downhill. Good Luck..

Please keep in mind that the OP is quite indicative of the sort of thinking being espoused at the National Defense University, no less.

sorry 1st S :ashamed:
The last S stands for Syria
(Islamic State of Iraq and Syria)

What do you think war is?
The result of blood thirsty racoons accidentally given power :coffee:

Orrr state business...one of the .major income which comes from the degradation of humanity and this degradation is further propagated through war...sort of like a positive feedback loop

sorry 1st S :ashamed:

The result of blood thirsty racoons accidentally given power :coffee:

Orrr state business...one of the .major income which comes from the degradation of humanity and this degradation is further propagated through war...sort of like a positive feedback loop

War is State business, for all States, equally.

Oh Yes... Not surprising though...

Not at all. This mindset and its consequences are well-known.

After all, how many times Muhammed (PBUH) had to make the decision to go to war too?
He had reasons and it sure wasnt blindly "creating chaos" by providing weapons and then crying so and so has weapons and needs to be disarmed by the use of more weapons! :unsure: Wrong example uncle!

He had reasons and it sure wasnt blindly "creating chaos" by providing weapons and then crying so and so has weapons and needs to be disarmed by the use of more weapons! ..........

Exactly the correct example. The Prophet PBUH waged war where it was necessary and people died, just like war today. There are valid reasons and people die, just like before.

Exactly the correct example. The Prophet PBUH waged war where it was necessary and people died, just like war today. There are valid reasons and people die, just like before.
I cant believe you missed the "creating the chaos" by providing weapons....which wasnt what the prophet did so its not at all comparable...

I cant believe you missed the "creating the chaos" by providing weapons....which wasnt what the prophet did so its not at all comparable...

The Prophet created A New Order by destroying the old system, so yes, his example is perfect to illustrate my point. And I can believe why you chose to ignore evidence.

The Prophet created A New Order by destroying the old system, so yes, his example is perfect to illustrate my point. And I can believe why you chose to ignore evidence.
New order from old order fine but not creating chaos which you are ignoring of course as usual...and also he wasnt the supplier of weapons ...supplying both sides....so no its not a perfect example...I am not sure how you can say that...

al qaeda, ISIS etc. may have the sub-continent in their sites but they will fail because their Modus Operandi, their harsh tactics etc. wont work here. Maybe the TTP and other non-representative (proxy) groups would pledge allegiance to them. But at the end of the day - the Pakistani military and intelligence will make damn sure that their cancer does not spread throughout.

the TTP have been getting quite the pummeling lately, and I wish the anti-ISIS coalition a good luck as well

as for the ISIS flag - they are just using religion. Of course Muslims attest over and over again that there is No God but Allah SWT. But our God does not endorse kidnapping, extortion, murder of civilians and sabotage/compromising Islamic countries and harming their interests/social-fabric

New order from old order fine but not creating chaos which you are ignoring of course as usual...and also he wasnt the supplier of weapons ...supplying both sides....so no its not a perfect example...I am not sure how you can say that...

Of course the technology of war has changed since those times, but the rationales and deaths are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom