What's new

A very powerful and influential religious minority in Pakistan is openly printing and distributing altered and wrong version of Quranic translation

Mind it. General Bajwa's wife and father-in-law are said to be Qadyani. No wonder governments are not acting against them.

But Laenat Allah Elaih on everyone who distributes forged copies of the Quran. If we find you, we will prosecute you, ensuring the maximum punishments are given under the law.

I honestly ask, what has religion given our country? Nothing. Perhaps we should focus more on what it means to be humans, we will get somewhere in life.
Your question may be sincere, but I think it is not possible to erect a wall of separation between Islam and State in Pakistan now. Right from its birth (and before that), Pakistan has been very energetic in mixing Islam and state in every aspect, almost to the exclusion of everything else, including good governance, foreign policy, welfare of its citizens etc., It is like riding a tiger. Look what happened when USSR wanted to get rid of communism? They got rid of communism, but they did not have USSR anymore.

Who worships whom?

Whom shud we worship? Bachay baaz afgans or middle eastern tyrants or khwarij scum ? Enlighten me please

Classic definition of khwarij is to use religion to declare others as lesser or non Muslims to settle you own political and or racial misfortunes

Word used in hadees is dogs of hell about khwarij

And this fitna has killed Muslims in name of islam starting from times of hazrat Ali RA to Abbasid to ottoman alike

The pure Muslims who kill other Muslims caz they simply don't agree with their politics or racial superiority delusions
I’m not calling anyone a lesser Muslim.
I’m just saying some Muslim are blinded by their nationalism and basically worship their state and rulers. With your logic of calling anyone a khawarij for speaking out against bad rulers, are you a khawarij if you speak against Nawaz sharif?
The problem with you is you’re too blinded to see how “Islamic” Pakistan truly is.
No one is saying to be violent or violently make Pakistan more Islamic.
But the first step to making Pakistan more Islamic is to admit how Islamic it truly is right now. You’re too blinded to accept reality of how Islamic it is.

I’m not calling anyone a lesser Muslim.
I’m just saying some Muslim are blinded by their nationalism and basically worship their state and rulers. With your logic of calling anyone a khawarij for speaking out against bad rulers, are you a khawarij if you speak against Nawaz sharif?
The problem with you is you’re too blinded to see how “Islamic” Pakistan truly is.
No one is saying to be violent or violently make Pakistan more Islamic.
But the first step to making Pakistan more Islamic is to admit how Islamic it truly is right now. You’re too blinded to accept reality of how Islamic it is.

No body is blinded by nationalism. Islam trumps every thing for a Muslim

I simply asked name the country which in your opinion is more Islamic than Pakistan....so I can formally insult your intellect ...but you took it to heart and have beaten around the bush for a week but still haven't named any country ...a country with no riba , no mamlokiyat and no homosexuality..where there is justice ...no body is above justice and is not a western slave mentally

We should not compare Pakistan to Abbasid or ottomans . It's a nation state . Compare it to it's peers .

That's all

Shud we aspire to be better...

Sure...this is hardly a state to be in ...

Do we have better chance than our peers...sure we do...if you look at positives as well

I simply asked name the country which in your opinion is more Islamic than Pakistan....
And I told you literally majority of Islamic countries are more Islamic than Pakistan.
but still haven't named any country ...a country with no riba , no mamlokiyat and no homosexuality..where there is justice ...no body is above justice and is not a western slave mentally
Pakistan isn’t this either.
But literally majority of Islamic countries are better off than Pakistan when it comes to this.

We should not compare Pakistan to Abbasid or ottomans . It's a nation state . Compare it to it's peers .
Actually that's probably exactly what we should be doing, fundamentally Pakistan is not a nation state similar to other countries, it's not an ethnically, culturally, or linguistically homogeneous state like most others. It's probably the most diverse to exist. The quicker we realise this then we can implement more suitable policies specifc to our situation.

And I told you literally majority of Islamic countries are more Islamic than Pakistan.

Pakistan isn’t this either.
But literally majority of Islamic countries are better off than Pakistan when it comes to this.

None of Islamic countries ban ribba ...all are more homo than Pk..most are absolute malokiyats with vips outside reach of law...few are just descended into bandit rule . Apart from one other (turkey) none have a viable military or any plans to have one .

Actually that's probably exactly what we should be doing, fundamentally Pakistan is not a nation state similar to other countries, it's not an ethnically, culturally, or linguistically homogeneous state like most others. It's probably the most diverse to exist. The quicker we realise this then we can implement more suitable policies specifc to our situation.

I agree with that . That's what we shud be aiming for absolutely

I agree with that . That's what we shud be aiming for absolutely
Also yeah I agree with your Islamic thing.

I think Pakistan just has certain pockets where Islam is severely missing. Like parts of Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Then there's of course the societal rot which exists. @Sayfullah

The thing is inferiority complex is a real thing in middle-upper class people. They want to emulate the kaffirs because they think it's the only way to be prosperous and progress. This specific narrative should be tackled.

and in what ways might they have gone about doing that, could you provide an example or two ? Thanks.
By looking down on their own culture and heritage as inferior by speaking only English, by wearing only western clothing

By going against Islamic ruling in many ways just to satisfy their inferiority to the west, through trans parades, neopronouns gender rubbish, glorifying hook up culture, etc.

By looking down on their own culture and heritage as inferior by speaking only English, by wearing only western clothing

By going against Islamic ruling in many ways just to satisfy their inferiority to the west, through trans parades, neopronouns gender rubbish, glorifying hook up culture, etc.
"Western clothing" is the norm pretty much across the world.. Japan, China, around these parts and basically everywhere else.

Young people want to do their own thing, doesn't mean they're all degenerates.

or what, you one of those hardcore salafists or something ?

or what, you one of those hardcore salafists or something ?
No, I'm not even that religious, but I don't want an American copy and paste in Pakistan.

My problem isn't the clothing being worn itself, it's looking towards your own culture and heritage as inferior that's the issue.

Young people want to do their own thing, doesn't mean they're all degenerates.
If you support degenerate things then you are a degenerate, and if it's rooted in an inferiority complex then it's degeneracy.

Trans parades, emphasising pronouns, neoprouns, "gender identity", etc, this is all western degeneracy.

Asking the wrong questions.
Pakistanis haven't followed Islam ..christians follow it more.

Most Pakistani think that the standards set up by prophet and it's followers was too high for us and it should be only followed by western people to some extent.

For example stealing and assets beyond means is halal in Pakistan but Haram in western countries
So the bottom line, this religion is useless for us.

Back
Top Bottom