What's new

A very bad air day in Beijing is about an average one in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked you a normal question. and you begin trolling and end with trolling.typical india.
but never mind . we are supposed to trolling each other here.
First it is NYTIMES thats trolling...
And the whole intension of this post by OP is to TROLL...

First it is NYTIMES thats trolling...
And the whole intension of this post by OP is to TROLL...
Why do you think New York Time is trolling? they have hard evidence of facts and figures. you are the one trolling here.

Why do you think New York Time is trolling? they have hard evidence of facts and figures. you are the one trolling here.
Why are they comparing it to Delhi?
There are other cities that are even worst!!!

Why are they comparing it to Delhi?
There are other cities that are even worst!!!
that is the west media always do.because in the view of many medias, india and china have many thing in common .
they always like compair india and china.

we dont feel better even new dehli air is indeed worse or not.
we all feel shame about beijing air. and we are already to invest a lot of money make it good again. (alone the goverment budget to clean beijing air in next 5 years. is arround 200 -300 billion RMB). we have to pay a huge money for the bads thing we have done to beijing air.

Indian is becoming irrelevant that I don't want to even talk about anymore. LOL

We appreciate this great gesture......This gesture become better once you make your friends to agree to do the same.... Cheers mate...

We appreciate this great gesture......This gesture become better once you make your friends to agree to do the same.... Cheers mate...
Tell your Indian friends and media to stop talking about us 24/7 first okay? LOL

what??? what I am saying is the absolute truth, try and refute my claims before you cry for a negative rating mate.....:coffee:
I already gave negative rating...you are just trying to create a troll feast by provoking American indians...
From next time try to be sensible...For now i cannot take back my rating...

Tell your Indian friends and media to stop talking about us 24/7 first okay? LOL

Sure i will do that.... But this thread is based on an article in NY times.... I am sure you knows that thats not an indian source.....

@Khan_patriot
LOL...i clearly know that i did not give any negative rating bro...Its just to let you know that i am hurted with ur statement...
Even i thought you are some troll...But you seem to be nice(only ur comments are rude against india)...

@Khan_patriot
LOL...i clearly know that i did not give any negative rating bro...Its just to let you know that i am hurted with ur statement...
Even i thought you are some troll...But you seem to be nice(only ur comments are rude against india)...

LOL, mate my attitude towards anyone on pdf and real life depends on the person's towards mine, I have no vendetta against any country (or anyone) but I just thought I would give some perspective in air pollution other than the traditional car exhaust gas, coal burning etc, again sorry if it came out as insensitive.....Peace

LOL, mate my attitude towards anyone on pdf and real life depends on the person's towards mine, I have no vendetta against any country (or anyone) but I just thought I would give some perspective in air pollution other than the traditional car exhaust gas, coal burning etc, again sorry if it came out as insensitive.....Peace
Lol...you are totally aware that pakistan is as shitty as india when it comes to negative?
Why to only highlight india? That too in an INDIA and China related thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom